SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reggie kicking ass.

And Taking names.

I was hoping for a character reveal for the Tourney, but I guess the table will hopefully give one!

Edited by Naui

I'm a little upset Little Mac didn't even use his KO or Final Smash.

he did use the KO though. He killed a Luma.

Edited by kingddd

I cheered when ZSS won the final. Aside from newcomers, she was my top choice. Characters matter more than the person playing.

That explains why Little Mac and Megaman kept coming back in the fan favorite votes.

I cheered when ZSS won the final. Aside from newcomers, she was my top choice. Characters matter more than the person playing.

So Zero Suit must be pretty likable! I'm so happy she won!

But at first, I kept thinking that Kirby would win. THANK GOD for that Sudden Death.

Well, for all the hungrybox fans out there, in proper tourny conditions he had ZSS beat.

I like seeing good kirby's because bad ones are just painful to watch (with all the down special and up special spam).

Almost fearful to ask of my main of Melee and Project M considering his Power fluxates depending on the smash game.

Was Links boomerang still gale or did it work more like his old one? I can't watch anything till Saturday

Almost fearful to ask of my main of Melee and Project M considering his Power fluxates depending on the smash game.

Was Links boomerang still gale or did it work more like his old one? I can't watch anything till Saturday

it's the wind thing, which i'm pretty sure is gale.

20 minutes until the roundtable starts.

News is very conflicting on if it has a presentation or is even being streamed but I'll post stuff here as I find it.

20 minutes until the roundtable starts.

News is very conflicting on if it has a presentation or is even being streamed but I'll post stuff here as I find it.

Is there gonna be a stream of it?

Wow it was a gr8 grand finale, ZSS so good, dat fs tho

Also, the wii fit tr girl is AN OPPORTUNIST. You saw her? At semis, ppl wrecked her because they caught her tactics.

Now the round table. Gawd ninty has done an excellent job today, and this is not even the end lol.