SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

I just think that waiting for character announcements was easier back then for Brawl than now, because they were feeding us regularly with other, less important information through the Dojo.

I hope that they announce more new characters. Revealing Olimar didn't really shock me. I don't care for the veterans. All my mains are either already confirmed or too important to ever be cut.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just want to see Ike so I can rest easy about him. He's one of my mains in Brawl (the other being Luigi and I'm not worried about him cause duh, he's friggin Luigi) and I'd really hate to see him go. ;_;

I also use Toon Link, but I wouldn't be THAT upset if he was cut, especially if he's replaced with Ghirahim or Vaati. ^^

The good thing about Ike though, is that he's a default in the roster right now, so if he's sticking around, he'll probably be the first FE character to be revealed! :D

Edited by Anacybele

I'm just waiting for a Jigglypuff confirm, the Fire Emblem mascots since that seems be such a hot debate goRoygo, and some Super Mario Galaxy content goRosalinago.

I want more Zelda: Skyward Sword content myself besides the Skyloft stage! Like Pipit and Groose trophies. Groose could even be an assist trophy with his Groosenator. :D

Pipit, I just find him adorable (and he's my favorite character in the game). Scrapper would be a cute trophy too. And Fledge should also be a trophy! Impa too. As for stickers, ALL of the named Skyloft knights (Groose, Pipit, Fledge, Karane, Cawlin, Stritch), plus Instructor Owlan and Instructor Horwell. And Headmaster Gaepora.

As for music: Ballad of the Goddess, Ghirahim battle music, and maybe one other song.

I want more Zelda: Skyward Sword content myself besides the Skyloft stage! Like Pipit and Groose trophies. Groose could even be an assist trophy with his Groosenator. :D

Pipit, I just find him adorable (and he's my favorite character in the game). Scrapper would be a cute trophy too. And Fledge should also be a trophy! Impa too. As for stickers, ALL of the named Skyloft knights (Groose, Pipit, Fledge, Karane, Cawlin, Stritch), plus Instructor Owlan and Instructor Horwell. And Headmaster Gaepora.

As for music: Ballad of the Goddess, Ghirahim battle music, and maybe one other song.

Guardians Awaken?

If that actually gets in I'll be so excited I swear.

But we should definitely get one of the Silent Realms. I'd personally prefer Farore but all of them are amazing.

Brawl:

*Zelda was revealed on June 25th*

*Bowser was revealed 8 days later*

Smash 4:

*Olimar was revealed on July 12th and it's been 3 weeks since he was revealed*

Yeah, TOTALLY faster!

>Brawl was unveiled at E3 2005.

>First character update was in April 2006 (almost a year later).

>SmashU was unveiled E3 2013.

>First character update was the same day and then one in July 2013 (one month later)

Brawl:

*Zelda was revealed on June 25th*

*Bowser was revealed 8 days later*

Smash 4:

*Olimar was revealed on July 12th and it's been 3 weeks since he was revealed*

Yeah, TOTALLY faster!

You seem to forget that it was almost an entire year after brawl was announced. if you are going to state "facts" you should check if they are correct first.

Edited by Folgore Red II

>Brawl was unveiled at E3 2005.

>First character update was in April 2006 (almost a year later).

>SmashU was unveiled E3 2013.

>First character update was the same day and then one in July 2013 (one month later)

Yes, but now that they've begun the new character reveals, they should really be keeping up a more steady pace. And it's not like Olimar is majorly exciting character for many (except for you lovely diehard pikmin fans).

I guess I'm especially tense to see who will be in the game because of how they announced that they were most likely cutting a few characters (I mean they had to make room for the Wii Fit Trainer, right? Everyone was screaming for her to be in the game....) Basically I need to make sure that my main man Ike is returning. :P:

Yes, but now that they've begun the new character reveals, they should really be keeping up a more steady pace. And it's not like Olimar is majorly exciting character for many (except for you lovely diehard pikmin fans).

I guess I'm especially tense to see who will be in the game because of how they announced that they were most likely cutting a few characters (I mean they had to make room for the Wii Fit Trainer, right? Everyone was screaming for her to be in the game....) Basically I need to make sure that my main man Ike is returning. :P:

They "begun" them in brawl a year before they showed anyone else as has been stated. All I see is people with no patience. I had to wait in brawl to see if my main man from Melee got back and he didn't so there, I was still happy with the cast but yeah.

[i think Ike has a 50/50 shot personally and I hope he returns]

Edited by Folgore Red II

Oh, so that's what you meant. Thought you were talking about the dojo updates.

Yeah. Sorry I wasn't exactly clear on it ^^;

Still waiting for Reggie to be announced.

His body is ready

A week from tomorrow will be one month since Olimar's reveal. Wonder if we'll get something in the coming days.

Edited by Professor Palutena

The chances of that happening are so low.

true, they won't not-confirm a character (that would be hilarious though)

on the other hand, Toon Link isn't exactly a guarantee to stay (I think he will though)

Lanayru Sand Sea has to be in or I'll rage.

and Ancient Cistern was also a good one

I dunno, that one got on my nerves after awhile. >.> It's really because I spent WAY too much time in that area due to messing up a lot though. >_<

A week from tomorrow will be one month since Olimar's reveal. Wonder if we'll get something in the coming days.

Not to mention it was Sakurai's Birthday on the weekend :P. [i know this means nothing but lol why not]

Gonna post this here because we'll probably get a character reveal soon and it has to do with it.

IF the next character shown on the dojo is a Pokemon character, then this rumor seems pretty possible. Open the spoiler for the contents.

-Dixie Kong, Little Mac and Chrom&Lucina are in the game.

-Pac-Man, Duck Hunt Dog, Roy and Mii are not.

-King K. Rool is an adventure mode boss.

-Ice Climbers are returning

-Break the Targets returns. It and Board The Platforms will have 5 levels per franchise.

-Stage Builder returns with a lot of upgrades

-Mewtwo is in the game, and it has no affect on Lucario's chances

-Adventure Mode is similar to Melee's rather than Brawl's.

-Marth and Ike return

-Mewtwo transforms into its new form

Like with the Pac-Man, Little Mac and Mii rumor from E3, this one is on a timer as well. If the next character isn't from Pokemon, then we can all forget about this.

Edited by Professor Palutena

Gonna post this here because we'll probably get a character reveal soon and it has to do with it.

IF the next character shown on the dojo is a Pokemon character, then this rumor seems pretty possible. Open the spoiler for the contents.

-Dixie Kong, Little Mac and Chrom&Lucina are in the game.

-Pac-Man, Roy and Mii are not.

-King K. Rool is an adventure mode boss.

-Ice Climbers are returning

-Break the Targets returns. It and Board The Platforms will have 5 levels per franchise.

-Stage Builder returns with a lot of upgrades

-Mewtwo is in the game, and it has no affect on Lucario's chances

-Adventure Mode is similar to Melee's rather than Brawl's.

Like with the Pac-Man, Little Mac and Mii rumor from E3, this one is on a timer as well. If the next character isn't from Pokemon, then we can all forget about this.

I give that rumor a 99% chance of being false

Well of course it is right now because there's nothing to base it off of yet. The other one from E3 at least said "You'll see these guys at E3" and we did.

This one makes us wait.

Well of course it is right now because there's nothing to base it off of yet. The other one from E3 at least said "You'll see these guys at E3" and we did.

This one makes us wait.

With this on my mind, gonna have to stay up till 1 am My time to see the update now :P.