SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is what I'm guessing for her. Palutena ending like Zelda won't surprise me at all.

Also talking about Zelda and some about Shiek, I wonder what would Shiek's Final Smash would be? Since I guess Zelda is keeping her Light Arrow due that Samus kept her Laser Beam, and ZSS got a freaking awesome *shots fired* Final Smash.

Sheik's final smash is still the Light Arrow. I wish it was changed.

Instead of banning Palutena, wouldn't it be better to allow her with a non-OP moveset. Remember, she has 12 different special moves (And yes, I know that move is an Smash attack, but it takes more than a single move to ban a character).

Pikachu, in brawl and project m, could jump off stage, use thunder, and reverse the momentum so he could land back on stage and make a thunder wall over the edge while not being broken at all. I don't think this is a problem.

Don't forget Snake's up Smash when fully charged reached about that height. I imagine this is a fully charged Up Smash and would be significantly smaller is used quickly.

This is why this is just silly overreaction:

1. The move barely has any horizontal range and seems extremely punishable from the sides.

2. We haven't seen it in action, for all we know, the move works like Snake's usmash, the longer it's charged, the higher it goes. Maybe it has too much startup or endlag, maybe it doesnt kill and only works for juggling.

3. For something to truly be OP, it has to be like metaknight's tornado, virtually unpunishable in some matchups (this being crucial to being OP), spammable (when done right), does a lot of damage, range etc. I only see vertical range there. No horizontal range and people are already screaming MetaKnight 2.0.

I will only worry if her Forward Smash is exactly like this...but to the sides. Oh boy.

This is why this is just silly overreaction:

1. The move barely has any horizontal range and seems extremely punishable from the sides.

2. We haven't seen it in action, for all we know, the move works like Snake's usmash, the longer it's charged, the higher it goes. Maybe it has too much startup or endlag, maybe it doesnt kill and only works for juggling.

3. For something to truly be OP, it has to be like metaknight's tornado, virtually unpunishable in some matchups (this being crucial to being OP), spammable (when done right), does a lot of damage, range etc. I only see vertical range there. No horizontal range and people are already screaming MetaKnight 2.0.

I will only worry if her Forward Smash is exactly like this...but to the sides. Oh boy.

^Gameplay analysis

Listen to them people.

...but in other context.

Palutena for Goddess Tier.

So who do you guys think will be more stupid: Nana or Luma? I'm thinking it'll be Nana.

Edited by Comet

I noticed that Toon Link's forward dash is still the same as Brawls(remember, Link has his changed but not TL). Also did anyone hear the remix of the N64 Smash player select theme? I heard it whenever a character wins a match.

Depends on if you can wobble or infinite chain grab in this game.

Here's to hoping they can't. Nana being unable to grab is all that's needed to fix Brawl's.

I never knew Nana could grab as well. I guess that lead to infinite chain grabs?

It takes some skill and desyncing but yes, She could always grab

That's not ALL the victory scenes. Ike was left out. :(

Palutena and MIi were left out as well.

Edited by Anacybele

That's not ALL the victory scenes. Ike was left out. :(

Palutena and MIi were left out as well.

It's all the people from the demo and Pac-Man from Sakurai's demonstration.

Minus Sonic

Toon Link wasn't available in the demo. Neither was Yoshi.

Oh, I just realized. Peach was absent from that video too. And regardless of reasons, it should still say SOME SSB4 victories, not ALL. Because it still isn't ALL of them. xP

Edited by Anacybele

Oh. That I didn't know. But my point still stands, it wasn't ALL of the victory scenes, so it shouldn't say that it's all of them. xP