SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have to admit I'm really surprised that FE got more than three even with awakening.

if you missed Edited by Tryhard

i am legitimately surprised and for the first time actually kinda jazzed because playing robin looks dope as fuck

Oh yeah, by the way, is it just me, or did Lucina steal Link's repeated stab? >.> I recall him having that in Melee as well as in Soul Calibur II.

Can I say…TOLD YOU THAT GEMATSU WAS FULL OF IT!!!

On a positive note, Lucina and Robin!? YES! Hopefully Chrom is playable too! But I won't be upset if he's not, which it appears to be the case.

Edited by Naui

ok I gotta admit I haven't been hyped until now

but now I'm reeeeeally looking forward to playing robin

dude's got style

Edited by Specta

This is great.

This is so honestly fantastic.

I'm no big fan of Awakening, but Im pleased to see ANYTHING other than Chrom, and Robin can bring so much to the table.

The only downside here is that Shulk is now back to being a maybe, which upsets me.

If he's still included though, this Smash will be perfect.

(Also when Robin did that Wind spell on Falcon, I totally thought it was a Monado Purge and assumed it was Shulk. OH WELL.)

Edited by Dotty

Oh yeah, by the way, is it just me, or did Lucina steal Link's repeated stab? >.> I recall him having that in Melee as well as in Soul Calibur II.

that's kind of a standard anime sword attack

That's the last hit of Marth's Dancing Blade. She has the same moveset as Marth. Seems to be nothing more than an alt.

The fact that Lucy is her own character is the icing on the cake.

Maybe since Gematsu is dead, I can start wishing for Chibi-Robo and Isaac again.

EDIT: I don't even care that she's a Marth clone omg

Edited by Rinoa Heartilly

i'm still happy with lucina as a marth clone

i mean lbr a third 'ONE HANDED SWORD NO OTHER GIMMICK' "unique" moveset from fire emblem would have been silly

Wait, where are you guys getting this news? I must've missed something. ._.

nvm saw Kelsper's post last page

Edited by ZM©

Well, I'm really surprised. I guess the Gematsu guy was really wrong on this one. Oh well, Lucina and especially Robin is really awesome. Plus Chrom gets to appear in Robin's final smash. I'm gonna take a stab and guess that Lucina's is Critical Hit, just like Marth's. Sucks that it took me 20 minutes to finally watch the thing because all of the places I went to (including Nintendo's Youtube) to try and see this had the stream say to reload to see it from the start, but it just refreshed back to that message, so thank you so very much to Tryhard.

Anyways, since Robin can only use his/her tomes a limited (how limited though?) number of times apparently, will he/she only be able to use the Levin Sword after they are gone for the rest of the match, or will the tomes eventually come back?