SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

You doofus those are the wrong results.

God Tier

·Mewtwo 1105

Top Tier

·Ridley 855

·King K. Rool 851

High Tier

·Roy 740

·Little Mac (Punch Out) 716

Mid Tier

·Krystal 655

·Bowser Junior 644

·Palutena 632

Low Tier

·Chrom 581

·Isaac (Golden Sun) 581

·Paper Mario 543

·Waluigi 530

·Dixie Kong 525

Bottom Tier

·Shulk (Xenoblade) 494

·Banjo & Kazooie 472

·Majora (Skull Kid) 460

·Ghirahim 447

·Pac-Man 443

·Samurai Goroh 417

·Black Shadow 407

·Bomberman 405

·2nd Sonic Character (Tails, Shadow, Knuckles) 403

Honerable Mentions

·Lyn 376

·6th Gen Pokemon 368

·Toad 355

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why both? Doesn't that seem like a waste of money?

I mean, we'd already have one version, why would we need another?

Both the 3DS and Wii U version have something unique to them(besides the stages). Plus I really like Smash.

I want both because I want to play one on the go, and the other with friends.

Edited by Knight

I want both because I want to play one on the go, and the other with friends.

This is pretty solid reasoning here. I'll probably grab both for the same reason when I get to it.

Meta Knight to be even more broken in SSB4 confirmed :Kappa:

Sakurai: I have another update for Smash. The character Meta Knight will be returning and he'll be stronger than ever!! His hitbox has decreased, his overall speed and attacks are faster. His recoveries are quicker and his wings can flap up to TEN TIMES. Are't you all excited?

Sakurai: I have another update for Smash. The character Meta Knight will be returning and he'll be stronger than ever!! His hitbox has decreased, his overall speed and attacks are faster. His recoveries are quicker and his wings can flap up to TEN TIMES. Are't you all excited?

wait what, you mean hurtbox right (or increased hitboxes)

If Metaknight got a smaller hitbox he'd be on par with a Touhou character. But I'm fairly certain they know what to do with Metaknight for the betterment of all. [then maybe I can actually use one of my most liked Nintendo characters without feeling bad]

0yp7yHH.jpg

are you happy now jedi

Thank you SB :P

Also I wonder if this is Mario's Final Smash or a Gerudo Valley stage hazard. Or heck even something else

Something tells me that Gerudo Valley will be 3DS exclusive. That means you won't be able to hear this battle theme for the Wii U version.

It is a 3DS exclusive stage but the song is so catchy I doubt they wouldn't put it on the Wii U as well I mean BRAWL had it without a Gerudo Valley stage if you recall.

lol funny shot. XD

Poor Luigi indeed. That thing looks like it'll probably explode, knowing the stuff Megaman can do.

Also, Dragon Roost Island is meh. I want Molgera Battle back in and the title theme and Legendary Hero as well. Sage Laruto is actually my favorite TWW track, but it isn't relevant enough to the game to make it in. :(

Edited by Anacybele

lol funny shot. XD

Poor Luigi indeed. That thing looks like it'll probably explode, knowing the stuff Megaman can do.

Also, Dragon Roost Island is meh. I want Molgera Battle back in and the title theme and Legendary Hero as well. Sage Laruto is actually my favorite TWW track, but it isn't relevant enough to the game to make it in. :(

Speaking of music, considering the much added room the Wii U will give to them to put stuff in, I don't think it would be hard putting in the entire Brawl OST as it is and then just simply adding to it. My personal favorite theme in WW was the Great Ocean theme matter of fact its my favorite traveling music in a Zelda game.

My most wanted theme from Zelda though is probably the final battle theme of Ocarina of Time or Ikana Castle from Majora's Mask, Majora's needs more music love in general now that I think about it :P

My most wanted Zelda track is Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword. I also would like some TMC tunes because that one has an awesome soundtrack too.

Ballad of the Goddess should be guaranteed though lol. It's like SS's flagship track.

Silly Megaman, Luigi isn't the boss from that Wily stage in MM2!

MM2Boobeam.png

Boobeam trap how I hate fighting thee, you and your CRASH BOMB only weakness.

My most wanted Zelda track is Ballad of the Goddess from Skyward Sword. I also would like some TMC tunes because that one has an awesome soundtrack too.

Ballad of the Goddess should be guaranteed though lol. It's like SS's flagship track.

I see, I'll take your word for it because as of now I have yet to play SS. I've had other priorities ^^;