SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, Ballad of the Goddess was played at the E3 showings of Skyward Sword and it's practically the game's main theme. It's also Zelda's Lullaby backwards. ;3

For music from The Minish Cap: Mount Crenel, one of Vaati's themes, and Dark Hyrule Castle.

Edited by Anacybele

Also on music Spirit Tracks Town theme in 3DS game plz

I have heard that theme and it sounds pretty rad.

Well, Ballad of the Goddess was played at the E3 showings of Skyward Sword and it's practically the game's main theme. It's also Zelda's Lullaby backwards. ;3

For music from The Minish Cap: Mount Crenel, one of Vaati's themes, and Dark Hyrule Castle.

Ahhh that theme, ok I've heard it before then. Thanks for clearing that up! Nintendo does like using their old themes for other things I've noticed alot! Even in smash like if you slow down Peach's Final Smash the tune that plays is actually a really sped up version of World 5's Sky theme from Super Mario Bros 3

Dark Hyrule Castle, Twilight Princess had a pretty good mix of that. Maybe they can use one or both.

Edited by Folgore Red II

For wanted Zelda music, I'd love Blizzeta's theme, the Ballad of the Goddess, the Ancient Cistern, one of the three Silent Realm themes, Godan's boss theme, one of Majora's boss themes, either Clock Town Day 1, 2, or 3, and The Final Hours.

Just throwing a few off of the top of my head out there.

Oh, and Dark Hyrule Castle is basically a darkish remix of the Hyrule Castle theme from A Link to the Past. lol So that's why it sounds similar to TP's Hyrule Castle theme.

The Legend of Zelda has got a huge amout of good tracks. They can never do the whole series' soundtrack justice. But on the other hand, it will be really hard for them to screw up on that part. With so many great tracks to choose from, they're guaranteed to pick enough really good ones.

Although... the "too many songs to screw up"-thing goes for Donkey Kong as well and yet they managed to do it in Brawl. >.>

(Not that it mattered in Brawl. The DK stages are so awful that I wouldn't get to listen to the songs anyway)

I'd want:

Stone Tower Temple

Final Hours

Song of Healing

from Majora's Mask

Ancient Cistern

Lanayru Sand Sea

Sealed Temple

from Skyward Sword

Gerudo Valley

Song of Time

Spirit Temple

from Ocarina of Time

Serenade of Water

Sacred Grove

Overworld (im sure it will come back from brawl though)

from TP

and ill leave it at that. too lazy to think of others.

EDIT: this one would be cool, although a bit too emotional for something like Smash xD

Edited by PKL

Well if Midna's lament can get in, I'd see no reason the Song of Healing and the song you linked there couldn't. Due to just being emotional.

Well if Midna's lament can get in, I'd see no reason the Song of Healing and the song you linked there couldn't. Due to just being emotional.

good point. Also, get on IP

THEN THEY DID A STUPID MOVE AND ADDED WI FIT TRAINER WTF

My opinion Cut sonic keep snake keep Marth cut Gameowatch keep ike and make Chrom

Had a little rage anyway maybe add Sarias song from Ocarina of time and maybe some awakening music also.

obviously there adding mega man music lol

Edited by Muramasa

Gerudo Valley

Song of Time

Spirit Temple

from Ocarina of Time

Dude, you just listed my top three favorite tracks in the game! Well, if you count the Song of Time as the Temple of Time theme that is. I actually prefer the Requiem of Spirit and Serenade of Water as ocarina songs. :P

And damn that sky in that stage! It looks like it came right out of a photo. :o

Edited by Anacybele

so, bets on the next character to be confirmed? :B):

Well according to my release date theory the next ones up are Zelda and Pokemon related. -Shrugs- we'll see in time.

Edited by Folgore Red II

I'd like a Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon stage confirmed next on the stage list. Still crossing my fingers for Treacherous Mansion. x3

As for a character, we don't have a single FE one on there yet. Show us Ike or Marth! :D

I'd like a Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon stage confirmed next on the stage list. Still crossing my fingers for Treacherous Mansion. x3

As for a character, we don't have a single FE one on there yet. Show us Ike or Marth! :D

*Chrom gets confirmed first*

a Dark Moon stage would be cool. For Mario stages though I'm still crossing my fingers for an Airship Stage

Even if its the simple first one from Mario 3 SuperMarioBros3-World1-Airship.png

Also I think Sakurai will wait to show us FE, it's going to be an interesting day when it happens

*Chrom gets confirmed first*

Says who? I'm not saying it's impossible for Chrom to be confirmed first, I just want to see a veteran FE character first instead.