SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Wario's definitely staying. Only ones I think are at a risk of cutting are Squirtle/Ivysaur, Snake, Lucas or Ness (one will definitely stay), ROB, and maybe maybe Jigglypuff.

Paper Mario's cool, I can't wait to see how the stage "folds up".

Edited by Alertcircuit

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Other things such as Zelda's moves being generally nerfed, I mean wat, apparently her dash A is more effective as well as Din's Fire WHEN HITS ENEMIES IN ITS CORE because its are of effect was kinda reduced. Her smashes got worse from what I saw but her Farore's Wind is now faster.

Oh yes, let us nerf one of the worst characters in the game.

I seriously hope that the demo-Zelda isn't her final version. If not, then I really doubt that Sakurai knows what "balancing" means.

that paper mario stage looks really nice. that pirate ship looks like that one zelda stage in brawl, so i have to be somewhat concerned as to the possibility of that stage returning, though it probably doesn't mean anything.

They'd better remove the pirate ship. Zelda's got more than enough locations to make cool stages. And then make a pirate ship stage based on King K. Rools fleet.

Dedede wasn't in the demo-roster, right? I'd like to know how his final smash looks like.

After all, he only throws Gordows with his side-B now. I don't think that there's any good reason to remove the Waddle Dee's unless they have other plans for them.

Luigi's Mansion can be represented by simply bringing back the Brawl stage (which was great, in my opinion) and slightly retouch it to include rooms from Dark Moon.

I'd rather have a rotating Treacherous Mansion from Dark Moon, where the stage swaps between the many different rooms, with the ghosts as background stuff. The Brawl stage was cool, but being able to destroy it made no sense, imo.

Edited by Anacybele

I've never played Luigi's Mansion, but I'm guessing that's just saying the mansion is old, decrepit, and (don't kill me for this) just falling apart.

Actually, the mansion in the first game is a fake. An illusion. King Boo made it to lure Mario and Luigi into a trap. That's why it doesn't make sense. Only a real building would collapse like the one in Brawl does.

The ones in Dark Moon, however, are real. But they're still never destroyed either. They're just old.

Edited by Anacybele

Isn't Luigis mansion in nearly every mariokart game.

No. As far as I've seen, it's never been in one. There have been mansions with Boos, but they're never stated to be from Luigi's Mansion.

Actually, the mansion in the first game is a fake. An illusion. King Boo made it to lure Mario and Luigi into a trap. That's why it doesn't make sense. Only a real building would collapse like the one in Brawl does.

The ones in Dark Moon, however, are real. But they're still never destroyed either. They're just old.

Eh, that's being a bit on the nitpicky side. It's like saying the scenario in Mushroom Kingdom U shouldn't rotate through Kamek's magic since it never happened in NSMBU. Or turning into gold for grabbing a lot of coins in the NSMB2 shouldn't be because it didn't work like that in the actual game. It's one of those things that's better left alone, since trying to analyze everything in Smash so it makes sense is MADNESS.

Also, as mentioned, Luigi's Mansion was a track in Mario Kart DS.

Or, you could just say that the mansion's haunted, and because of the influence of the ghosts, warped the mansion into looking the way it is.

Adding on to the haunted thing, that would explain how, after it breaks, it completely repairs itself

Just a thought

Edit: Luigi's Mansion was also featured as a battle stage in Double Dash!!

Edited by The King

The Twisted Mansion in Mario Kart 8, while not explicitly Luigi's Mansion in name, is basically a Luigi's Mansion race as well. And Mario Kart 7 retooled Mario Kart DS's Luigi's Mansion track as well. Overall Luigi's Mansion and the Boos are well-represented in Mario Kart and have been, since the Ghost House/Boo's Mansion has always been an important part of Mario since Super Mario World.

There will probably be a stage for Luigi in Smash too. Even if we just get the Brawl stage again. But even if it doesn't happen, Luigi did get his FS changed to represent his games better.

whats mariokart 8 like then as a whole. I haven't got a wii u so I cant play it.

Why ask this here? We have a whole thread for Mario Kart 8.

whats mariokart 8 like then as a whole. I haven't got a wii u so I cant play it.

https://www.google.com/?gws_rd=ssl#q=mario+kart+8

Why ask this here? We have a whole thread for Mario Kart 8.

this too. it's also mario kart, so what do you expect?

Edited by Comet

Again? Luigi's Mansion has never had a Wii U title. :P I certainly wouldn't complain if Sakurai decided to put a Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon stage in the Wii U version of Smash though.

So?

The Wii U version has Pilotwings, even though Pilotwings Resort was a 3DS game. Palutena's temple is on the Wii U version, even though it's from Kid Icarus: Uprising (A 3DS GAME). Wii U version has the Kalos Pokemon League, despite it being from a 3DS GAME. Bad logic.

Edited by Carter