SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Japanese Smash Bros Wii U release date in Japan 2014/11/19

The Japanese Nico Nico Stream just confirmed this.

Here's hoping for a worldwide release. Probably not going to happen.

It's kinda selfish, but I'm actually glad the Wii U release is still two months away. I finally got enough money to repay my sister, but now I have to save up probably just as much for a Wii U, the game, and the Gamecube controller adapter (hopeful America gets the bundle of those three things together). And, anyway, my other sister is giving me her old TV, which is much better than the TV I have now, sometime around the end of October or early November because she, her husband, and their newborn daughter (well, due-to-be-born a little over a week from now, will be born by then) move into the new house that they're having built and get new, even better TVs. And she's the kind of person who will change her mind about giving me the TV if she sees that I just spent several hundred dollars on a new game console, so I can't buy the Wii U until after I get the TV.

Looks like my prediction of Smash Wii U getting here at the end of November or in early December is likely going to be right on the money. Man, I impress myself with my future seeing skills. o_o

Still doesn't explain why I repeatedly saw Vanguard Ike in my Smash dreams though. Either it was just my deep want for it speaking or it will still show up later...

Looks like my prediction of Smash Wii U getting here at the end of November or in early December is likely going to be right on the money. Man, I impress myself with my future seeing skills. o_o

Still doesn't explain why I repeatedly saw Vanguard Ike in my Smash dreams though. Either it was just my deep want for it speaking or it will still show up later...

Ana's irl photo = tumblr_static_ydp14fw46io0kcgcgokgs8s4.j

If anyone is interrested in the differences between Marth and Lucina there is a guy on smashboards doing a comparison:

http://smashboards.com/threads/lucina-moveset-data-analysis-thread.367457/

So in a nutshell, Lucina's slightly weaker than Marth's tip? Seems about right, if you ask me

What? Only certain random people out here will get the demo? That's the most stupidest thing ever.

I think that means only certain platinum users will get it today.

And then EVERYONE will be able to get the public demo NEXT week. I could be wrong...?

When the Japanese version is released tomorrow, will the official site be updated with renders of the unlockable characters? (The Japan site).

Edited by Carter

Well, I just tried to rejoin Club Nintendo (because I regret abandoning my old account which used an email that I no longer have), but the "done" button isn't working. Ugh. And I filled out every required field. -_-

Figures that would cause issues. This is why Sakurai is probably not going to abandon Smash even after all the leakage and some of the shit he gets. It just has too big a fanbase. I wish it wasn't so hard on him sometimes though. He needs good friends and family to help keep him in good spirits!

i haven't been able to log in at all. apparently even nintendo's servers cannot withstand the onslaught of smash franchise fans.

even then your platinum status must been between the 2013 to 2014 anyway. So if you attempt to get platinum now, you're out of luck. Spoilers are the requirements and they will stop distributing them in 9 mins or so.

[spoiler=requirements]

TcLeGy8.png

even then your platinum status must been between the 2013 to 2014 anyway. So if you attempt to get platinum now, you're out of luck. Spoilers are the requirements and they will stop distributing them in 9 mins or so.

[spoiler=requirements]

TcLeGy8.png

yeah, i know. i try to log in once a month (if i remember to) to see what digital titles they're offering.

i stopped trying to get platinum 2 years ago, when i realized i can't afford platinum status ever again haha

Edited by Phoenix Wright

Noooo. No Dixie. :(

But Ike beat Shulk in Nintendo Treehouse, yay. :D He did seem to sound the same as in Brawl, but at least those clips were never bad to begin with. But go Ike yay!