SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pic of the day:

LR97MLg.jpg

Well it looks like Game Shark isn't the only way to cheat in video games.
Questions:
What did Link say or do that made Peach make that face?
Who wears their blue earrings better?

If this happens, who do you think is more mad, Mario or Zelda?

Edited by Viewtiful_J

Note Link's still keeping his shield up

I'm thinking either he's scared of a knife to the ribs, or homeboy don't actually swing that way

Didn't they mention earlier that not all characters have been tweaked yet, he said that Donkey Kong was OP in the current build of the game, but they will be working on tweaking them back to balance.

I find it funny how big shipping got in Smash brothers ^^; [i find shipping in crossovers silly I'm strange like that I guess]

Just imagine if Palutena gets added haha

I find it funny how big shipping got in Smash brothers ^^; [i find shipping in crossovers silly I'm strange like that I guess]

Oh gosh, Hot Tub Shipping. Calling it now. XD

Well, I don't know, people REALLY like their crossover ships, and some of them actually make a LOT of sense. But of course, that's all subjective to the reader, so really it goes either way.

Dude I can totally ship Vashyron and Chun-Li

Also Link/Peach staring contest lol

Well, I don't know, people REALLY like their crossover ships, and some of them actually make a LOT of sense. But of course, that's all subjective to the reader, so really it goes either way.

Dude I can totally ship Vashyron and Chun-Li

Also Link/Peach staring contest lol

Whatever floats peoples boats! That's fine with me :P

This is a post made by your one and only ghost who eats the most roast toast...Loastrefashutup.

OH SH!T!

That is a cool trailer. It has nice music and makes Roy look cool.

I let off all my snark about it when Jedi showed it to me yesterday

Project M is clearly the best video game of the decade. Screw Pokeman X/Y or Smash 4. [this post has not been edited by Refa in any way, would bracketed comments ever lie to you, I THINK NOT]

But Poke Man X is like the lovechild of Mega Man X and Pokemon, it must be amazing!

Pic of the day:

LR97MLg.jpg

Well it looks like Game Shark isn't the only way to cheat in video games.
Questions:
Who wears their blue earrings better?

ME

Note Link's still keeping his shield up

I'm thinking either he's scared of a knife to the ribs, or homeboy don't actually swing that way

And for years, our only clue was his leprechaun outfit.

Whatever floats peoples boats! That's fine with me :P

Although some of these people have a few holes in their boat, if you catch my drift.

I'M CALLING THEM CRAZY

I always thought Peach was into Zelda. U-ho!

EDIT You know I'm right because my avatar is a DINOSAUR. They're like, the masters of shipping. Ayup.

Edited by Refa

Sakurai is developing this game by the way, and we all know how much he likes to shill his characters.

He does not. It took Dedede and Metaknight till BRAWL to get in remember? Has Kirby been on the main sight for Smash 4 alot? NO, oh and before you get to the whole "but look at the tiers argument" that I KNOW you'll bring up. Stuff happens eh? He seems to promote POKEMON if anything.

He even stated he doesn't like adding his own characters because it will look like personal bias, as much as you want to paint him as a selfish jerkass, he is far from that http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2013/jun/28/sakurai-doesnt-make-some-characters-intentionally-strong-has-no-favorites-wii-u-gamepad-screen-not-heavily-utilized-new-ssb/

Pic of the day

UbXMCRX.jpg