SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

*fix'd

Anyways, moving away from Disney: So is Samus going to be able to overheat or something now to change up her gameplay?

I just made it into a sentence. Specifically was referring to this lyric: Why is my reflection someone I don't know?

I think Mega Man can overheat, so it's stands to reason other character with a buster can overheat as well.

There's a chance it also might just be referring to the context of the picture: if the projectile itself is faster and stronger, it stands to reason that having it reflected would be (more) dangerous

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Or it means that Chrom's VA has an NDA regarding his work on the game and he's not allowed to talk about it until he's given the go-ahead.

Maybe, but I remember a similar situation with Dissidia 012, where Vaan's English voice actor admitted he was doing voice acting 4-6 months after Dissidia 012 was officially announced. Since SSB4 development started around Feb 2012 and Chrom's voice actor still wasn't contacted in July 2013, I'm starting to think he's not in as a playable character or as an assist trophy.

Also, I really don't think he'd lie and be dishonest by saying "he hasn't been contacted to voice Chrom in SSB4." In cases like these, most people would say that they aren't allowed to disclose such information and leave it as that (and when they say that, the answer is usually yes in regards to what they're trying to avoid spoiling. If it's a no, they're usually completely honest about it).

Yay. I love Luigi's jump.

As do I, do you think anything else of Luigi's has been altered? I mean we have yet to see his B moves apart from his fireballs [if I recall]

Pic of the day:

pqW2yFL.jpg

Mario must have seen last Thursday's pic.

It's kind of fitting that Mario does this to make sure she doesn't cheat on link.

It's also quite fitting that this pic was released two days after this video (Patent Pending - Hey Mario) was, almost as if Mario scoffs at the message it's trying to portray:

Because true love never cares about getting rewarded and what it's getting back in return.

5833b2ec49e81436cf6489dc11e46ba3.png

Luigi has his wiggly feet

Neat! So Luigi gets his flutter jump to differentiate himself even more from Mario. I have to wonder what else they added to differentiate him from Mario. I kind of hope it isn't too much, since they are the Mario brothers, after all, and they've usually always both been similar to each other and well rounded.

I'm really glad Sakurai decided to make an exception to keeping Luigi a secret in SSB4, since we can finally see the Smash Bros. in action without having to wait until the game's release.

That's Turbo Mode.

to be specific, literally every single move can be fully canceled in Turbo Mode (which you obviously can't do in normal settings), allowing for those wacky combos that you'd never see even in a normal combo video

to be specific, literally every single move can be fully canceled in Turbo Mode (which you obviously can't do in normal settings), allowing for those wacky combos that you'd never see even in a normal combo video

Oh. I feel like a noob now. XD

I'm really glad Sakurai decided to make an exception to keeping Luigi a secret in SSB4, since we can finally see the Smash Bros. in action without having to wait until the game's release.

As an aside, I was wondering what exactly was up with Captain Falcon and Ness being starter characters in Melee only to go back to being unlockables in Brawl...

TOON LINK'S BACK EVERYONE

daily.jpg

It looks so good it hurts.

YESSSSS

First_Attempt_by_Naruto0pwnz.jpg

Gonna main the living daylight out of Toon Link as soon as SSB4 arrives! ^^ Also getting WW HD bundle this october! ^^

AAAAAAAH SOOOO HYPED!

Edited by Vicious Sal

YYYYYYYYUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

TOON LINK IS BACK, B*TCHES, AND BETTER THAN EVER!

SUCK ON THAT, HATERS

THIS, They see him sailin, they hatin, they tryin to catch him sailin dirty.

Edited by Vicious Sal