SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

@Levant

gAC76I.jpg

http://supersmashbros.wikia.com/wiki/Classic_Mode

and

the chance may kick in when you have better prizes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32X9vpz_lHg

Nobody knows on why that this occurs sometimes as I've experienced slight freezing in a couple events. *Sigh* Sakurai and his dev team worked hard enough on this game as it is... They need a vacation and they can get a new version of this to download later to fix these kinkses.

----

Yay! :D

Just did the solo smash event challenges where you have to complete every single one with the requirements fulfilled as that is yet another unbreakable challenge. The Galactic Knight trophy is no easy picnic to unlock as I had to use customs in certain events which are recommended to characters that your not good with. The Shadow the Hedgehog trophy is easy to unlock as that is yet another unbreakable challenge. Use Vampire customs if your having trouble with it! ;)

Always fun to do the unbreakable challenges as they do make you a better player and get you to learn new techniques. Dodging in the air is one of those techniques that I've picked up from the CPU as they even sometimes perform maneuvers that expert players online do not do. These challenges are only blocked because they're difficult in a way that you have got to be skilled enough at the game to break them open and that the developers are telling you "C'mon, you can do better". :)

Edited by PuffPuff

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I managed to pre-order a Shulk amiibo today.

Except I had to do it from Gamestop's online store because my local store is all out (The attendant thought I was asking for Shiek).

And I get to yell at the guys at Gamestop if the amiibo doesn't show up in my mail.

Anybody have any suggestions on how they did the Shulk under 6 min True All-Star challenge? Because...that challenge seems to really test your limits like the Golden Hammer immune ones? Which of his modes knocks opponents into KOES more easily Buster, or Smash? Because you literally have to get a KO every 7.5 seconds to be able to finish it in time!

Anybody who did the Jigglypuff 6 min under True All Star Challenge...know on what you did to complete it? Because she can't KO as well as most characters and it's Golden Hammer immune. -.-

The Golden Hammer immune ones needs FAQS, definitely.

Edited by PuffPuff

Anybody have any suggestions on how they did the Shulk under 6 min True All-Star challenge? Because...that challenge seems to really test your limits like the Golden Hammer immune ones? Which of his modes knocks opponents into KOES more easily Buster, or Smash? Because you literally have to get a KO every 7.5 seconds to be able to finish it in time!

Anybody who did the Jigglypuff 6 min under True All Star Challenge...know on what you did to complete it? Because she can't KO as well as most characters and it's Golden Hammer immune. -.-

The Golden Hammer immune ones needs FAQS, definitely.

Smash is the one that KOs more easily.

I just did easy mode and spammed smash attacks (Shulk) and aerials (Jigglypuff; back air especially). Easy mode All-Star enemies are really weak and easy to kill.

I just did easy mode and spammed smash attacks (Shulk) and aerials (Jigglypuff; back air especially). Easy mode All-Star enemies are really weak and easy to kill.

lol

It'd be impossible without Easy.

-----

WHOO HOO!

Just did the Shulk 6 min challenge. :D

It was easy after a few tries. Just Spammed with strong straight beam sword smash attacks both vertical and horizontal while mixing it up with Buster art(To do great damage) and a Jump art to finish them off. The Jump art doesn't rob any power away. The Smash red art Power makes it too slow. Yay! The Mechonis trophy is your reward! :D

Edited by PuffPuff

Yes, I did it on my first try. I just did a lot of frontal smashes, which can hit multiple enemies...no Smash Art either, just timing...

You can lure them in the corner and kill them for faster knockouts with a smash side attack. Also to do for the Jigglypuff 6 min challenge as well. :)

EDIT:

Anyone know of a list of the music sorted by stage? There are some songs I've unlocked that I can't find on any stage. :\

You can find it in options under music.

Edited by PuffPuff

Now that I think about it... would the alternate forms of some characters (female Robin, male Wii Fit Trainer, Alph, the Koopalings) yield their trophies if I finished Classic mode with them? And who's best for revealing the entire wall during the credits?

Now that I think about it... would the alternate forms of some characters (female Robin, male Wii Fit Trainer, Alph, the Koopalings) yield their trophies if I finished Classic mode with them? And who's best for revealing the entire wall during the credits?

Sadly, no. As far as I'm aware, the Koopalings and Alph are random trophies. On the 3DS version, female Robin and male Wii Fit Trainer are acquired by beating All-Star with them (I think they're random on the Wii U version, someone confirm this for me).

Sadly, no. As far as I'm aware, the Koopalings and Alph are random trophies. On the 3DS version, female Robin and male Wii Fit Trainer are acquired by beating All-Star with them (I think they're random on the Wii U version, someone confirm this for me).

...Oh. I kinda figured that might be the case, given that I've seen some (Alt.) character trophies in the Trophy shop.

Character alt trophies are only available randomly in the shop. Yes, only in the shop, not anywhere else.

EDIT: For clarification, while avoiding the Trophy Shop entirely, I did the challenges for doing Classic mode in 7.0 and breaking 50k blocks in Trophy Rush and didn't have a single alt trophy by the end.

Edited by Red Fox of Fire

Also, for some reason, (Alt.) trophies in the 3DS version normally obtained from clearing All-Star can be obtained from random trophy drops in Classic. I have no idea if they show up in any other mode, but on the first day, before even unlocking the character, I got a G&W Alt trophy from Classic

Also, for some reason, (Alt.) trophies in the 3DS version normally obtained from clearing All-Star can be obtained from random trophy drops in Classic. I have no idea if they show up in any other mode, but on the first day, before even unlocking the character, I got a G&W Alt trophy from Classic

Uh, what trophy specifically are you talking about? Because I am pretty certain that's not possible.

Ah-HAH! That Miiverse fan-site works for finding which songs are on what stage. Although I have to go into the ingame song list to find out what series a song is from. :| The "new" tag stands out pretty well when scrolling through, but it's still a pain the ass. >_<

Why couldn't they tell us what stage the song is on when we get a new CD? D: Ugh.

/complain

Ike.(Aether)
...Also Meta Knight with his Tornado Slice. Being said as this challenge is hammer immune. You can get 99.99% and it'll still count as it being completed! Had this and the challenge cracked. Makes sense since it rounds it to the nearest tenth making it count as being completed!
Edited by PuffPuff

I've got 135 out of 140 Challenges done for the Wii U version right now. All I have left is the All Mii Outfit/Hats Challenge, 50,000 Trophy Rush Blocks. All Event Match Rewards, Kirby's Crazy Appetite on Hard, and All Custom Specials.

I also happened to complete my Mii Hat collection in the 3DS version today, thanks to Ayanami's/Puff-Puff's advice on playing Target Blast to get hats. I actually got it within one hour of constant Target Blast playthroughs today. Thanks to that, I got the final two Trophies I needed (the style boutique lady and the Gold Bone) and completed my Super Smash Bros. for 3DS file 100% without using any Gold Hammers whatsoever. =D

Heh, thanks.

I should definitely be able to help out people with the challenges that I didn't list two posts ago. Since people were asking about All-Star on Hard, it was basically just a smash attack spam fest for most characters I used. I don't think stale move negation is applied in all star, since I remember Mario's side smash on all star hard doing 25% both times when I used it consecutively on the same opponent quite a few times.

As for the credits wall, I've found that any character that stays out and hits people within the 2 seconds it's used (like Mario's, Luigi's, or Fox's standard air attack) is really good since there'll be very few gaps in the area you try to uncover during vertical credits.

135? I'm at 134. What I've got left is:

All headgear

All-star, all characters on hard

View every character's final smash

Collect 700 trophies

Destroy 50k blocks in target blast

And 450k?(don't remember the exact number) Score on target blast stage 3

I've got 135 out of 140 Challenges done for the Wii U version right now. All I have left is the All Mii Outfit/Hats Challenge, 50,000 Trophy Rush Blocks. All Event Match Rewards, Kirby's Crazy Appetite on Hard, and All Custom Specials.

I also happened to complete my Mii Hat collection in the 3DS version today, thanks to Ayanami's/Puff-Puff's advice on playing Target Blast to get hats. I actually got it within one hour of constant Target Blast playthroughs today. Thanks to that, I got the final two Trophies I needed (the style boutique lady and the Gold Bone) and completed my Super Smash Bros. for 3DS file 100% without using any Gold Hammers whatsoever. =D

9YiK09.jpg
Really must be a lucky soul then since I already have this one completed!
BIj3g9.jpg
Yes. This is a hard one.
The Kirby's appetite on hard have done in two tries as it is all a matter of getting the presents as they contain alot more food and treasure chests.
yTwc0k.jpg
112 completed right now and...
Used no hammers so far.
The 50k blocks challenge is going to cost a hefty sum to possibly hit that many blocks as you hit about 400+ upon average with a six fever drive! All custom specials will be harder with the Wii-U for their Thracia776 kind of AI in this game! Probably will get them on effortless since you can get customs on any difficulty. ...And I'm glad that the Target game helped you get the remaining hat. :D
All Mii hats should be just as easy in this version since the RNG is the same in the Target Game! The Target Game is most convenient for the fastest way to get Mii gear as you can pause the game to see if it has a custom. If it doesn't, you can automatically reset it until one with a custom shows up. Villager was best for me to do this as he can really hit the bomb far to whatever you want it to go by having him hit it with his boxing gloves then having him knock it far with his bowling ball.
Edited by PuffPuff