SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

It would be nice if everyone from Brawl came back, but if Roy and Mewtwo were added to that, then if we only count the newcomers we have so far, that's already 45 characters total. There wouldn't be much room left for more newcomers. :/

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be nice if everyone from Brawl came back, but if Roy and Mewtwo were added to that, then if we only count the newcomers we have so far, that's already 45 characters total. There wouldn't be much room left for more newcomers. :/

there were 36 in Brawl, and only three newcomers were revealed so far, plus Roy and Mewtwo makes 41

Edited by Hero-King

there were 36 in Brawl, and only three newcomers were revealed so far, plus Roy and Mewtwo makes 41

Nope, there were 40, counting Sheik, Squirtle, Charizard, Ivysaur, and Zero Suit Samus (she is still Samus, but she has all different moves without her suit).

Some people count the transformations and all 3 of pokemon trainers mons as different characters. Something to keep in mind

Nope, there were 40, counting Sheik, Squirtle, Charizard, Ivysaur, and Zero Suit Samus (she is still Samus, but she has all different moves without her suit).

Some people count the transformations and all 3 of pokemon trainers mons as different characters. Something to keep in mind

Fair enough

Well, Pichu was added so there could be a "bad on purpose" character, as stated here. I could see Pichu returning if Jigglypuff returns as her Melee self (or alternatively she is not on the rooster for this game) and no one else is added to be the joke character.

39. Pokemon Trainer isn't a playable character himself, so you only need to count two of his Pokemon as extras.

39. Pokemon Trainer isn't a playable character himself, so you only need to count two of his Pokemon as extras.

...I was never counting the Pokemon Trainer himself. :/

You mean all 3 pokemon. The trainer is never counted.

More updates? Whee! I probably won't since there's school tomorrow.

I'll check when I come from school though. Not sure if this has been said before, but I really want Lucas to come back. And I'm almost 89% sure that Ness will come back.

More updates? Whee! I probably won't since there's school tomorrow.

I'll check when I come from school though. Not sure if this has been said before, but I really want Lucas to come back. And I'm almost 89% sure that Ness will come back.

If you ask me, I'd say Ness and Lucas are both returning for sure.

Good. If Lucas doesn't, then I'll have to use Ness instead.

And I'm not sure, but I really think there is a difference between his and Lucas' attacks. Isn't there? My brother keeps saying they're exactly the same.

Their moves aren't exactly the same. Lucas has PK Freeze while Ness has PK Flash. But that's really the only difference as far as I can see.

Lucas's smashes and grabs are pretty different.

Good. If Lucas doesn't, then I'll have to use Ness instead.

And I'm not sure, but I really think there is a difference between his and Lucas' attacks. Isn't there? My brother keeps saying they're exactly the same.

There are some differences here and there. Lucas uses more Psi attacks, while Ness is a bit more physical

There are some differences here and there. Lucas uses more Psi attacks, while Ness is a bit more physical

I find it odd that Ness nor Lucas use their iconic PSI stuff at all. PK Rockin for Ness and PK Love for Lucas

I find it odd that Ness nor Lucas use their iconic PSI stuff at all. PK Rockin for Ness and PK Love for Lucas

I never played Earthbound nor Mother, so I wouldn't know what they are, but yeah, that could further individualize the two of them, instead of Lucas being a mini Ness clone

I'm not too sure about it, but aren't the animations of some of the animations of Lucas' attacks based on PK Love?