SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Don't forget A Link Between Worlds is out next month too, so Zelda could also get revealed then. Not to mention it's also Skyward Sword's second anniversary.

And I don't like Mewtwo either, mainly because I don't like his design. Mew is so much better, imo. It's SO cute!

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mewtwo has always kinda reminded me of Frieza from Dragon Ball Z haha. I liked his armored look in the first pokemon movie and that one episode of the anime alot though

Mewtwo actually seems like a copy of Giegue from Mother 1 to me.

neck_1_.png

Creatures, Inc is actually a successor to Ape, Inc(which worked on the first Mother game) so it might not be a coincidence.

Edited by shinpichu

Mewtwo actually seems like a copy of Giegue from Mother 1 to me.

neck_1_.png

Creatures, Inc is actually a successor to Ape, Inc(which worked on the first Mother game) so it might not be a coincidence.

Very true. I however saw DBZ before playing Mother, so my thought strays to Frieza first haha thats just me though I'm sure

Minor bump.

As of now the pic of the day shows more of the New Super Mario Bros 3DS stage (no link cuz phone)

My only reaction is confusion, no reveal? Not even a Pokemon stage? Pokeballs shown as an item again (no brainer but still) No character shown? Not even PT or Jiggly? Maybe Sakurai is building up for something but showing absolutely nothing for X and Y is strange especially considering how tight a leash and hard to talk to about things in smash as Gamefreak is

Wut? No character reveal at all, let alone a Pokemon? That stinks. :/

But that looks like a Super Mario 3D Land stage and something we haven't seen yet. New stage confirmed!

I'm sure he'll reveal a new Pokemon character soon! Maybe he just had a bit of a delay in preparing for it is all. For all we know, we might see Lucario tomorrow!

I'm totally baffled that we didn't get a Pokemon character.

Though Sonic was shown ~3 weeks early so I guess in hindsight it isn't that surprising.

But still it's Pokemon X/Y, one of the games Nintendo's been marketing like crazy this year. It is kinda strange that we didn't get one yet.

It's definitely from the Mario 3DS stage we've seen from the original trailer. The Miiverse description confirms it's from New Super Mario Bros.

Edited by Jave

Wut? No character reveal at all, let alone a Pokemon? That stinks. :/

But that looks like a Super Mario 3D Land stage and something we haven't seen yet. New stage confirmed!

It's just the same New Super Mario Bros 2 stage. it's a scrolling stage so it's at a different point.

Sakurai's pavlov'ed us!

In all seriousness, I think Sakurai prefers irregularity with the reveals. So we will get a Pokemon Newcomer, and soon probably. Just not when we all think. It's not like Pokemon needs a sales bump.

It's definitely from the Mario 3DS stage we've seen from the original trailer. The Miiverse description confirms it's from New Super Mario Bros.

No, it says the platforms are common in NSMB. They also appear in 3D land. The stage BG looks more like something from 3D Land to me.

I guess since X/Y dont need marketing is why, but still it is odd. Maybe they are saving the reveal for that rumored "Pokken Fighters"

Edited by Jedi

It's just the same New Super Mario Bros 2 stage. it's a scrolling stage so it's at a different point.

Sakurai's pavlov'ed us!

In all seriousness, I think Sakurai prefers irregularity with the reveals. So we will get a Pokemon Newcomer, and soon probably. Just not when we all think. It's not like Pokemon needs a sales bump.

OH oops lol. XD

And if Sakurai is planning to show us a newcomer, then I've got my fingers crossed for Keldeo! PLEASE BE KELDEO! <3

(I don't consider Mewtwo to be a newcomer because he was in Melee)