SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Hey J Blood Falcon is already in C.Falcons alts they literally only had a color difference pretty much :P

Yeah I know. Just listing all the ones I could think of. However, they could modulate the voice to differentiate the character somewhat, similar to what they will probably do for (male) Wii Fit Trainer.

Dark Pit was already a palette, and that's before he even existed as a character.

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm assuming that the male Wii Fit Trainer is playable because he's striking the same pose as the female. Which means they're using the same move. And I doubt Sakurai would make an assist trophy use the same move as a playable character. It would be kinda pointless. xP

Yeah I know. Just listing all the ones I could think of. However, they could modulate the voice to differentiate the character somewhat, similar to what they will probably do for (male) Wii Fit Trainer.

Dark Pit was already a palette, and that's before he even existed as a character.

So technically it's possibly for Marth to have Lucina(masked Marth) as an alternate costume with a different voice?

So technically it's possibly for Marth to have Lucina(masked Marth) as an alternate costume with a different voice?

It's definitely possible, although Sakurai has outright said he doesn't like the idea of an alternate character being a costume for another character.

Wii Fit Trainer getting an alternate is different because they are both Wii Fit Trainer in name. I just can't imagine Hii Fit Trainer bouncing around with the female voice.

The difference with Blood Falcon and Dark Pit is A) They already have appeared B) They are actually clones of the said characters.

Edited by Viewtiful_J

I was on Gamefaq and someone said that Lucina should replace Marth and Magnus from Kid Icarus is the worst possible choice because "he just swings a club". I know people have opinions but......

let's be real on the 2nd part, Magnus is far less relevant from a plot perspective and brings much less to the table than Palutena

I'm hoping it's alt costume because that could mean more costumes like that in the future. Like if they kept Snake as Solid Snake assuming he returns, Big Boss could be an alt, or the other way around. Mr L for Luigi and pajamas Toon Link and stuff. Some of them would be weird though, like Kirby...

also sakurai not showing anything new isn't really trolling at all

Edited by Goldberg

Because it's nothing new :P

I tend to think the term trolling is overused on the internet. Nowadays it tends to me this person did something I disagree with or something I didn't expect.

But we just got an alternate costume or whatever with Hii Fit Trainer. I'm predicting a Fire Emblem character reveal for this month.

Speaking of alternate costumes I would actually like a Shadow costume for Sonic. If Snake returns (I hope he will) perhaps an alt costume for him could be Big Boss or Raiden?

Edited by Kamina

Speaking of alternate costumes I would actually like a Shadow costume for Sonic. If Snake returns (I hope he will) perhaps an alt costume for him could be Big Boss or Raiden?

Shadow will probably still be Sonic's assist trophy unless they swap it to Tails, Knuckles, Amy or Blaze. So I dont really see that happening

You know I can think of quite a few alts for Sonic.

His Sonic Adventure 2 Jacket from the mulitplayer

Him with all his Sonic Adventure/Adventure 2 Gear

Goggled Sonic from Sonic Riders

Classic Sonic

Hyper Sonic (Because he doesnt turn into it via FS)

Metal/Silver/Mecha Sonic

Long quilled Archie comics look

Metal gauntlet from Black Knight/Excalibur Sonic

I am surprised that shinies havent been in a good number of their alts. Considering when you look at like Ike. He has alternate colors of each unit type in POR/RD

Indeed. Despite some hiccups now and again :P

So who is everyone going to play as first in Smash 4? I have a tradition to uphold In all 3 smashes in thr past the first person I played as was Mario

Edited by Jedi

Megaman :p

i don't remember who i used first in brawl

i think it was ike

Ike was the first newcomer I tried in Brawl. Quite liked how he plays