SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against Greninja, I just like Empoleon more. They still nerf Greninja with every patch, right?

nah they buffed greninja in the last patch. If the trend continues it will be nerf Diddy and buff Rosalina.

nah they buffed greninja in the last patch. If the trend continues it will be nerf Diddy and buff Rosalina.

You forgot the trend of nerfing Sonic too. He's been nerfed the same amount as Diddy.

You forgot the trend of nerfing Sonic too. He's been nerfed the same amount as Diddy.

What? Sonic hasn't gotten nearly as many nerfs as Diddy.

And Rosalina hasn't been buffed since, like...ever, I think. Her nerfs have been fairly small, but I don't think she's ever been buffed, except for about 5 Luma HP. Is there a joke I missed there?

What? Sonic hasn't gotten nearly as many nerfs as Diddy.

Maybe not near as many, but he's been nerfed the same patches Diddy has, and now he is like 10x harder to even ko with.

He's becoming more like Brawl Sonic by the day.

Well and nerfing Marth with every iteration of smash don't forget that. Although I haven't seen if any of the patches have helped him at all.

Well and nerfing Marth with every iteration of smash don't forget that. Although I haven't seen if any of the patches have helped him at all.

Recent one did, his jab combos into a tipper now. His aerials are a little better too iirc.

Also he's about in the same spot in Brawl as he is in Melee so (shrugs)

Anyone watched CEO this weekend?

It was pretty hilarious when ESAM was using pikachu and losing with a 2-0 and then he switched to regular Samus and completely obliterated Luigi and then lost the 4th match with his pikachu again.

Edit:

Here's the match at

http://www.twitch.tv/vgbootcamp/v/6703211?t=46m54s

Edited by kingddd

Anyone watched CEO this weekend?

It was pretty hilarious when ESAM was using pikachu and losing with a 2-0 and then he switched to regular Samus and completely obliterated Luigi and then lost the 4th match with his pikachu again.

Yeah it was actually kind of hype lol. Seeing regular Samus be that awesome.

That's pretty awesome. Still hope that she gets buffs in the future cause she really needs them.

I agree with this, but you know what I find interesting. Zelda and Samus while very meh at one v one combat, shine in teamplay.

Robin as well, despite being more solid at said one v ones then them.

Edited by Jedi

I agree with this, but you know what I find interesting. Zelda and Samus while very meh at one v one combat, shine in teamplay.

Robin as well, despite being more solid at said one v ones then them.

Honestly I find Smash 4 doubles to be the most interesting in the competitive levels considering the variety of characters are a lot more diverse there than in singles. Unfortunately it's not a popular mode for a lot of viewers considering people want to see individual skills rather than coordinated teamwork.

Honestly I find Smash 4 doubles to be the most interesting in the competitive levels considering the variety of characters are a lot more diverse there than in singles. Unfortunately it's not a popular mode for a lot of viewers considering people want to see individual skills rather than coordinated teamwork.

I'd like team play more if I wasn't meh at it :P.

But yeah I think more people should be open to doubles in Smash 4.

Shovel Knight was just teased to have Nintendo exclusive content in the future. This may mean nothing, but it may also mean something, in either case, I'm excited for the future.

Shovel Knight was just teased to have Nintendo exclusive content in the future. This may mean nothing, but it may also mean something, in either case, I'm excited for the future.

Where was this?

Zero just posted his analysis of Ike after the patch. Even though they are prelimenary thoughts he thinks Ike is is top mid tear possibly bottom high.

Talks about observations watching Ryo (who he considers to be the best Ike main).