SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Ok so Marth is in New Mystery gear, Samus in Other M armor. Pit looks more like his Uprising self

Any other possible artistic changes? Link still looks like TP but who knows Zelda or Ganondorf may have changes for randomness sake.

Also if Samus is in Other M Armor do you think Zero Suit Samus may be the more military looking camo Samus? I know she still uses the more traditional Zero Suit as well in the game but..

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've heard of various translations for Marth's down taunt, like "Everyone! Check this out!", "Everyone, please watch over me", and such. Hopefully, we'll have an official English translation for his down taunt in SSB4, since Marth has already made his FE English debut.

Sorry Roy fans:

2013-11-08-526-SmashVotersMarth.jpg

Heh, this reminds me when I first heard of Roy being a playable character in Melee, and thinking it was Roy Koopa, which I thought was a really random choice.

Haha Roy Koopa. There is also Col. Roy Cambell :P

Or if you wanna keep the consistancy with fire. Roy Mustang (but thats anime related so lolno)

Or he just be his TP look with HD graphics. And could keep his copy of Falcon's move set.

Thing is I would like to see Ganon use his trident from the old days, his magican stuff from Ocarina or his twin swords from Wind Waker and finally put to rest his Falcon like fighting style

Thing is I would like to see Ganon use his trident from the old days, his magican stuff from Ocarina or his twin swords from Wind Waker and finally put to rest his Falcon like fighting style

Jedi but then EVERYONE can hit his attacks back at him and not just the Star Fox guys!

Now that you mention Wind Waker, they could use that version since WW HD came out a few weeks ago.

Edited by AllAroundGamer9

Jedi but then EVERYONE can hit his attacks back at him and not just the Star Fox guys!

Haha true, but could you imagine the volley ball matches? Each strike makes it faster and stronger!

So not only can Ganondorf's attacks be reflected, he's also easily distracted by fishing rods. ...... How did this guy become a threat again?

Dude can murder sages, steal limelight from other villians and trick heroes into getting him a piece of the triforce

He pretty much is :P

Anyways time to open a can of worms. Namco is helping with this game, Sakurai said they get no special privilages with that but at the same time you do have to wonder if he is looking at Namco's latest games, HD remasterings, Project X Zone and such to see if a character among their ranks would fit in smash brothers.

He pretty much is :P

Anyways time to open a can of worms. Namco is helping with this game, Sakurai said they get no special privilages with that but at the same time you do have to wonder if he is looking at Namco's latest games, HD remasterings, Project X Zone and such to see if a character among their ranks would fit in smash brothers.

Sumire for smash 4.

I don't care if she isn't the main character anything with Sumire on it sells out.

Don't care if from wrong game company my point still stands

Edited by Brokuni

No I mean as in Link inviting Ganondorf over for golfing, fishing, karts, tennis, etc.

Oh lol, well maybe it will happen sometime :P

Sumire for smash 4.

I don't care if she isn't the main character anything with Sumire on it sells out.

Don't care if from wrong game company my point still stands

Haha, I would pay for Ichiro Ogami to be in smash. I doubt he would even be considered if somehow Sega got someone else. Despite Sakura Wars being as big as FF7 (In Japan) when it first came out on da Saturn

Demise for Ganon?

I would actually like to have Demise as his own character. (and Ghirahim too, of course)

Now that you mention Wind Waker, they could use that version since WW HD came out a few weeks ago.

Sakurai, pls

And since they have Link and Toon Link, why not Ganon and Toon Ganon?

I would actually like to have Demise as his own character. (and Ghirahim too, of course)

Sakurai, pls

And since they have Link and Toon Link, why not Ganon and Toon Ganon?

I think that may annoy people considering 2 Link's piss people off as is. I may be wrong however

I don't see how people can get pissed off by that, but I don't doubt it.

Maybe they could have Demise and Gannondorf could follow his WW appearance since there is always the risk that both characters could end up somewhat similar if we use TP Ganon again.

Edited by Tonton