SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That never stopped people from posting it here before.

And there are definitely people who don't check the general gaming board.

That never stopped people from posting it here before.

And there are definitely people who don't check the general gaming board.

Like Knife.

Also do you think we'll see anyone?

More reason to hate sonic now. Just not patient enough to play against them.

Considering how I was otherwise generally the guy to beat (in my college, anyway), 'til some Sonic main thrashed me (barring the one victory as Ike), my bias agrees with you.

Granted, its not like I play any of the higher tiered characters well enough to contest, but daaaaaaaaamn

I bet they are going to say a thing about the smash ballot since that ended a few weeks ago. The thing is, if they couldn't put a trophy of Tharja in the game then I don't think they will be able to put Shantae in the game either.

I'm definitely not expecting anything regarding Smash ballot numbers. Most likely they'll say some vague stuff ("We read your suggestions and we'll definitely consider some of them for future entries"), but it's very unlikely they will release a vote count of the ballot.

I bet they are going to say a thing about the smash ballot since that ended a few weeks ago. The thing is, if they couldn't put a trophy of Tharja in the game then I don't think they will be able to put Shantae in the game either.

Majority Shantae's games are all E10 so I doubt it will boost up the ESRB rating.

Shantae hasn't really ever been known for appealing via sex appeal, she wears what Bellydancers do and in some lore, a genie like look.

I don't see that being the reason she's unlikely, she's unlikely because she isn't really that big, despite being mostly on Nintendo consoles in her run.

Considering how I was otherwise generally the guy to beat (in my college, anyway), 'til some Sonic main thrashed me (barring the one victory as Ike), my bias agrees with you.

Granted, its not like I play any of the higher tiered characters well enough to contest, but daaaaaaaaamn

Ike is a higher tiered character, he's crawling up the list as we speak, considering an Ike was in top 8 at MLG among other things. He may not be like top 10, but he's getting there.

wait where did anyone say "6 characters"

This is also what i'm wondering.

wait where did anyone say "6 characters"

I think that was mentioned in 4chan, I did see one of Etika's videos mentioned a possible leak to the Nintendo Direct before it was announced.

By the way, this is where I found that rumored leak info at about the 3 characters releasing after the direct (maybe try not go to the straight at in the beginning, I placed that at in 0:36 to skip that irrelevant strange dancing that I find that odd), the link at in the description isn't working and said "404 Error".

Edited by Tatsumi

I think that was mentioned in 4chan

Isn't "I read it on 4chan" about as reliable as "the homeless man on my street corner told me the world is going to end"?

Isn't "I read it on 4chan" about as reliable as "the homeless man on my street corner told me the world is going to end"?

It's odd because sometimes its right, like when the DSi was about to be announced.

The "6 characters" thing has been going around for months now, when hackers discovered the 3DS CSS can be proportionally resized to perfectly fit 6 more character slots. Ever since then it's been in several "leaks".

It's (extremely) unlikely we'll get 6 characters revealed in the Direct today, but I think it's a fine number for the total amount of remaining DLC characters we'll get down the line.

To be fair, the ESRB leak from last year, which was very real, originated on 4chan. But yes, 99% of 4chan leaks are fake. I haven't heard of a single "leak" regarding the upcoming direct that is worth considering.

I just wondered who's the winner of the Super Smash Bros. Ballot going to be if they might announce it on the Direct today? And along with the other veterans or newcomer DLC fighters might announce if they might announce along with the Ballot Winner it also.

I never said that it's reliable, I just pointing it out since this is unclear.