SSB4: SSB for Wii U and 3DS, maybe the NX and also your toaster!

Shin

What should Sakurai do next?  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Now he's finished with the current game, what will he do next?

• Spend time figuring out how to fit Ridley inside the next Smash disc
    • Reboot Donkey Kong Jr. Math
    • Team up with Hideo Kojima for "Mario and Solid Snake at the Olympic Games"
    • Find another way to nerf Zelda even more
    • Bask in the glory of all the salt he's created from DLC

Are you sure our joke of the day isn't Brawl?

I've yet to see an opinion that extreme expressed with any frequency; what do you mean by "general opinion"?

• Replies 25k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you sure our joke of the day isn't Brawl?

I've yet to see an opinion that extreme expressed with any frequency; what do you mean by "general opinion"?

"The one that's the loudest", aka what they think is the general opinion.

I really just find Smash salt to be extremely funny; it helps that I'm somewhat distant from the "fanbase"

So I bought Cloud.

Not only is he so fun that he might dethrone R.O.B. and Shulk as my favorite character to play, but Midgar should be the example of how to do hazards.

I'm impressed. Can't wait for Corrin and ESPECIALLY Bayonetta.

(also I got a ton of amiibo like the Retro 3-Pack, Dark Pit, Ness, Zelda, Dr. Mario, Zero Suit, Ganondorf, and Captain Falcon. My brother got Ike, Jigglypuff, some Woolly Yoshis, and some others. Of note is that we have all AC amiibo out right now from Isabelle and Digby all the way to Lottie)

Told you guys Pac-Man was a force to be feared.

If Futurama's taught us anything, it's that we should try and use Space Invaders to counter him.

acceleration, not speed

Based. Kurogane. Hammer.

(idk why it's not listed on that main page I linked above wtf)

Gravity.

I'm not sure that ground acceleration is even a thing, though; I think it's that it takes X frames to go from idle to moving at whatever speed you're inputting, rather than actual acceleration numbers.

Edited by Euklyd

Based. Kurogane. Hammer.(idk why it's not listed on that main page I linked above wtf)Gravity.I'm not sure that ground acceleration is even a thing, though; I think it's that it takes X frames to go from idle to moving at whatever speed you're inputting, rather than actual acceleration numbers.

sorry, my b. thanks.

it works like that in melee at least. idk if it's the same in sm4sh or not. sadly there aren't really frame nerds in the sm4sh community.

Edited by Comet

sorry, my b. thanks.

it works like that in melee at least. idk if it's the same in sm4sh or not. sadly there aren't really frame nerds in the sm4sh community.

nah there was no way you could've known if it wasn't listed on that page

I think there are? but probably not as much as there are for melee. like I know there are people decoding the raw files, and there are people with frame capture stuff doing work, but there's no real central repository I think

http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/AirSpeed

http://kuroganehammer.com/Smash4/AirAcceleration

These are the most important statistics when it comes to your character's mobility. Jumpsquat frames also matter. Ground statistics don't matter as much.

thanks. ground stuff is still nice to know though, so if you know where i can get that, i'd appreciate it. i'm also tempted to call that guy out on smashboards for awful website design.

After reflecting on this game, I think that if Shulk wasn't in this game, then I don't even know how I could go on today.

I criticise K. Rool fans for being obsessed but I'm way more obsessed. I can't escape how much feeling I have for him and xenoblade

Fiora and Melia for DLC please

Meanwhile in Japan....

This is actually kinda terrifying.

#PacManforsheikcounter

Mmm. I'd like to see this match with Battlefield too.

All the female characters have higher air acceleration except Zelda and Samus. Is that why they're low tier?

No. It's just these two have unreliable grab followups cause people escape them. They're slow on the ground. Flaws in their utility. The normal stuff that makes a low tier.