Virtual Console and WiiWare Gems.

MacLovin

I've got some sheckles and I kind of want to get more into the Virtual Console and Wii Ware games before the possible shutdown of the Wii Shop channel.

I've been wondering there are any real hidden gems though.

Also, why did the DKC games get taken off? Why are DK64, Earthworm Jim 64, Robotron 64, Megaman Legends, Bionic Commando, Castlevania for the genesis, Rocket KNight Adventures, and Pilotwings 64?

I'm interesting in a few games; such as Blaster Master, Pulseman, Vectorman, Castlevania: Rondo of Blood, Ristar, Axelay, and Excitebike World Rally.

And of course.

Super Bonk.

Blazing Lazers for the TG-16 is a amazing horizontal Shoot'em up game. Lords of Thunder TG-16 CD vertical Shoot'em up is also good.

Phantasy Star IV Genesis one of the best RPG game for the Genesis.

Monster World IV Genesis side scrolling platformer game. Dragon's Curse TG-16 remake of Wonder Boy III Dragon's Trap is my favorite in the series. Dynastic Hero TG-16 CD aka Wonderboy in Monster World. The naming of the Wonder Boy series is seriously screwed up.

Neutopia I and II TG-16 similar to The Legend of Zelda.

Dungeon Explorer TG-16 similar to Gauntlet.

Milatary Madness TG-16 similar to Advanced Wars.

Metal Slug series Neo-Geo definately a must play if you never played any. I enjoy lot of the Neo-Geo games.

Just in case that you are not aware, WiiWare has an exclusive Castlevania game.

Castlevania The Adventure Rebirth is pretty cool but so far has proven to hard for me to finish. I am not a fan of the Genesis style music arrangements but whatever.

Since you can't save, it's important to note that the game has a hidden level select that can be reached by holding right in the main menu.

And while it's far from a hidden gem, Kirby Super Star is absolutely amazing. The game has excellent coop and tons of moves for each ability.