[FE7 HNM] CHUMP Draft

SRC

Let's finish this stupid shit.

Chapter 23 - 4 turns (80)

Pent, Isadora, and Fiora are the best.

Annnnnd I realized I forgot to get the guiding ring in C18. WOW. AT LEAST I CAN GET THE MASTER SEAL IN THE NEXT CHAPTER AND PROMOTE CANAS AFTER HE GETS A LEVEL.

Afa's drops are going to Fiora because she needs the help a ton.

Chapter 24 - 2 turns (82)

Marcus and Isadora take down Lloyd together and Fiora gets the Earth Seal for Canas.

lol Canas has 12 MAG and 12 SPD at 15/1.

Chapter 25 - 6 turns (88)

MY UNITS ARE SO CHUMP

THANKFULLY MARCUS AND ISADORA ARE AMAZING

CANAS IS HALFWAY TO D STAVES

PLo1VjG.png

FIORA'S AMAZING

(I would've got this chapter done faster if Dorcas and Matthew weren't awful, but hey, Fiora's levels were amazing.)

Chapter 26 - 11 turns forced (99)

SO CHUMP

At least Canas got to D staves and Fiora promoted. Hammerne and a bunch of weapons get. Also LOL Pent's stats. SO BAD

And Dorcas didn't die, so JERME'S MAP.

Chapter 27 - 7 turns (106)

...NOT BAD

Marcus goes to the sniper room, Fiora kills everything up to Jerme's room, Isadora opens the hero's room, Canas goes to the general's room, Matthew gets some loot, Ninian does her thing, Hector does whatever, and Dorcas and Wil take care of the bandits.

Fiora almost capped STR, whoooo

tfPXBnw.png

Thankfully this wasn't too bad.

Chapter 28 - 15 turns forced (121)

Thankfully Nino can hold out just fine for a while, which surprised me. Playable Jaffar was nice to have, since he held his own until Fiora showed up to take care of everything. All treasured opened, Canas is almost to A staves, Dorcas promoted at level 20, and Wil promoted at level 15.

Edited by ZMeister

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Unit progress? Sure.

HXjOhxn.png

Better than in the original.

XDBDgW1.png

Thief utility/10

5V5VIAy.png

SO

BRO

SO BRO

dQyixp9.png

See: Hector

ZwcB6Ym.png

STILL A BRO

7oemKEb.png

DAT SKILL

NT1NF4o.png

Best unit in the game.

S6EuLe8.png

Speedier but weaker Marcus.

YFBv8pe.png

Gains more STR than FE13's Olivia.

Chapter 28x - 17 turns (Free)

Fiora capped SPD~

Also, training for a bunch of peeps. Speedwings get.

Chapter 29 - 7 turns (128)

I just want to end this stupid thing.

Fiora gets Warp then kills Linus as well as a bunch of other scrubs along the way, Canas, Marcus, and Isadora kill everything up the middle with assistance from Ninian, Matthew (who promoted at level 15) actually DOES something and takes care of the myrmidons with a killing edge near Merlinus's tent, and Wil, Hector, and soon Vaida blockade the wyvern reinforcements. Oh, and Dorcas handles the horses near the beginning.

Chapter 30 - 3 turns (131)

Chapter 31 - 11 turns forced (142)

Dorcas, Wil, Hector, Isadora, and Canas train.

9lNEsVf.png

SO BRO

Chapter 31x - 5 turns forced (147)

can someone tell me why generic!dorcas is way better than vanilla!dorcas

Chapter 32 - 5 turns (152)

Would've been four turns if Canas and Nils had better stats. Standard Hector/Fiora strategy with Warp!Canas.

Chapter 32x - 1 turn (153)

Warp Fiora, bard song, Hammerne Warp, Fiora crits Kishuna once with the brave lance.

Final Chapter - 4 turns (157)

Athos's stats are absolutely insane. I don't think I even needed to give him the body ring. I just did for shits and giggles.

Anyway:

Fiora: Kenneth

Hector: Reed Brothers

Isadora: Brendan

Marcus: Darin (Athos critkilled Darin, though, lolol)

Dorcas: Ursula and Brendan

And Athos also zapped Uhai to death.

As for the dragon, Hector, Athos, and Canas took him down:

66FkYRm.png

180 turns - 17 turns - 6 turns = 157 turns. And that's a wrap.

Edited by ZMeister

Wow, your units are actually pretty bro statswise how did you manage to pull that off? /rhetorical question

EDIT OK, I thought Wil was still an archer, and Matthew's Matthew, but EVERYONE ELSE.

Edited by Refa

[spoiler=WHAT A BUNCH OF CHUMPS]

CLXIAok.png

Better than in vanilla. Hector was definitely my best unit stat-wise for a long while, and he only got better promoting. Twenty-fours across the board FTW.

ajHqmD3.png

Thief utility. Matthew also came in handy during C29 to handle those myrmidons near Merlinus. Other than that, he didn't do much other than open chests and maybe weaken some enemies.

DhsbeHm.png

MARCUS. I gave him a speedwings for the final chapter just because, haha.

I'm glad he was free for the entire game, since it would've been painful without his help. MVP of the draft? Most likely. Fiora took over once her stats got great enough, however, and Isadora turned out better stat-wise. Still, what a great bro.

h6nHsu7.png

SO BRO. Maybe it was a good thing Dorcas didn't kick the bucket, haha. He was vital for a [/few strategies after C27, and he certainly picked up after he promoted. Better than in vanilla? I'd say so.

Gdxmi6n.png

MY BEST BRO. Don't let the stats fool you. Wil could actually contribute. He just wasn't as necessary as some of my other units, but hey, he could snipe some enemies from afar!

X9Jqwcg.png

Training Canas was the biggest pain, but he certainly got better after he promoted because that +3 SPD promotional gain is always a blessing. His MAG's really good because he has a high MAG growth, which was nice for Warp/Rescue utility. His SPD's nice, too, which is surprising. I'd say he's the best warper in this kind of patch, but getting him there suuuuuuucks. Having him kill the dragon was rather satisfying.

fcveenn.png

Fiora~ <3

She made extremely good use of the Afa's drops, and capping STR and SPD with nerfed growths was very, very nice. When she promoted, she instantly became my best unit when her stats started going up rapidly. Her low SKILL was a bit of an issue at times, but it wasn't too major. Second most valuable unit, but my favorite one to have used.

lc2ujAC.png

Essentially a better Marcus who comes later on. Isadorable and Marcus made a really good tag-team, and having another mount in chapters like Jerme!C27 was appreciated. She's pretty much how she was in vanilla, only with worse growths and more CON. She still performed great, though.

zbzVF0j.png

Best. Way better than in vanilla, obviously. :P

g1n3YOw.png

Worse than in vanilla, but Ninian dances/Nils plays a song. Big deal. Still awesome.

Also...who's Karel? :P:

What a pain in the ass.

Edited by ZMeister