Snike

Sorry for taking so long! There was a lot more to go through than expected, plenty of text walls, so it took me a bit longer than I thought to catch up, and I ran into an bunch of unexpected real life tangles. After my read I can't help but agree with the previous user of this alias that I feel it's likely that probably Fluttershy/Resolute make up the second mafia team. England being a godfather for the second mafia doesn't seem like a big possibility to me, and I too think a mafia dayvig in multimafia feels out of place. (does it count as sheeping if it's the same account because I feel like the guy before me is totally right on almost everything) Really this just is the most likely scumteam from my perspective. Doesn't help that I don't really like what they're doing, either. I disagree with previoususer that Resolute is worse than Fluttershy though, since her persistence on manner over material really bothers me. It would be cool if Ultimate Muscle existed though. In the hopes of anything getting done, I will ##Vote: Fluttershy, though if I am correct and Ultimate Muscle is town none of this means much anyway...

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, I missed 3 posts. Ugh. Resolute, are you okay with a Flutter lynch if it's possible to manage it, or would you still insist on UM? The way you said it makes it seem like you wouldn't.

I'm a lot more confident on UltimateMuscle than I am Fluttershy, honestly. I looked through Flutter's ISO and didn't find very much at all, and UM's was littered with sheeping and other stuff. The Dayvig could possibly be justified as scum, just as Flutter's Tracker could be justified as town. I don't think like roles is a good way to judge this one honestly, so I'm sticking to the person who has much weaker content, and is more likely to flip scum imo. I don't feel confident about scummershy, so I'd insist on a UM lynch. Besides, if the mafia just kills someone else tonight, then town can't lynch tomorrow. At all. If UM isn't scum, I'm pretty sure that town loses, whether it's today or tomorrow.

You still haven't been very clear on who else besides UM is scum. If you're absolutely convinced that he's scum, then he must have a scum buddy. Who is it? Any reason you'd rather lynch UM over his buddy? Role gaming isn't wise, but I feel this is a case where it can be justified! Two kills a night from two scum factions plus a mafia dayvig in the middle of the day seems like too much killing power, since our cop couldn't be protected, and four town vanillas. I dunno, I just don't think UM is scum.

If the mafia used it on the cop, it would condemn them, so they'd have to post it in thread. If it got disabled in the event of MYLO/LYLO too, I don't see it being impossibly strong for the mafia to have. As for a buddy, I'm really not sure. I remember disliking ChanServ more than I disliked Fluttershy, so I'd guess him, for now.

And I'm not feeling yours and Fluttershy's interactions either :P. Scum buddies wouldn't bus each other at this point in the game, that's just silly, and it sounds to me like you two are just coming up with reasons to not vote each other. Even discounting UM's role, I wouldn't vote him. Being inactive doesn't mean he's scum. It means he's a chump! Plus, I would think that if he were scum his buddies would have yelled at him to do something by now.

Townies wouldn't vote people who they're less sure of at this point in the game over someone who they find scummy. I'm pursuing my scumread over Fluttershy, yes. Because they're my scumread. And what. Have you missed my UM ISO where I pointed out basically everything that's wrong with him? My primary reasons for voting UM are NOT because he's inactive. But because I think he's scum. And how could buddies yell at UM if UM didn't exist to be yelled at in the first place?

I did read your UM ISO analysis, Resolute, but it still kinda seems to me like you're picking on an easy target :P. Also, buddies could request that UM be subbed out if he hasn't posted in a week. Do you really think they'd take that sitting down?

Judging by the way votes have gone, ChanServ can only be scum if he's scum buddies with UM. Otherwise he would've ended this game already. Sadly, all that tells me is Flutter/Resolute or UM/ChanServ :P.

Easy target /=/ Not scummy

It's not like Kumaneko day 1. UM had a decent amount of content from that day before he poofed, and I don't intend to ignore it because it's pinging my scumdar like crazy. And why would a buddy request for them to be subbed out, if they just completely flew under the radar? Isn't it good for them? They sit back while town take out themselves and the other scumteam do themselves in. They control UM's actions (if they have any left) and all's dandy for them. They're not losing out, so why request a sub?

Uh, because he's not doing anything and flying completely under the radar, which will look bad in LYLO and because they're not doing anything so they lose a vote? I dunno what kind of scum buddies you've played with, but I'm pretty sure a guy being inactive for a week is bad :P.

I'm not switching my vote, Resolute, so you may as well stop trying to convince me.

After a 3 day long siesta, suddenly 3 of you decided to string up Fluttershy. Who needs ponies, anyways?

Fluttershy has been lynched.

Dear Fluttershy,

You are Volke. You are an assassin that goes by the alias Fireman from the Fire Emblem series. You were hired by Greil to kill him in the event he succumbed to the Fire Emblem's effects again. For you, everything has a price, and you won't do anything for someone else unless they pay you a hefty sum.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "##Stalk USER." You will follow USER in your disguise as a thief, learning everyone that he visits that night.

Additionally, twice per game, at night, you may respond to your role PM with "##Steal from USER." You will rob USER, and from this obtain his entire role PM.

You are allied with V for Vindictive. You win if all threats are eliminated.

It is now Night 4. Night 4 ends on July 14th, at 10 PM EST, or when all actions are in.

The game is now over in a universal loss.

England:

Dear England,

You are the Phantom. You are the titular character of the novel The Phantom of the Opera, a mentally ill and physically deformed man who falls in love with a soprano. You're a musical genius.

You have no special abilities.

You are allied with the Ballroom Bunch. You win if all threats are eliminated.

ChanServ:

Dear ChanServ,

You are Circe. You are a sorceress from Greek mythology, most famously Homer's Odyssey. You are the daughter of Helios, and lived alone on the island Aeaea after murdering your husband. There, you turned foreigners into animals.

Twice per game, at night, you may respond to your role PM with "##Turn USER into a pig." If you do, USER will be turned into a pig for the night, making him incapable of doing anything that night.

Ultimate Muscle:

Dear Ultimate Muscle,

You are Elzam von Branstein. You are a pilot from the Super Robot Wars series, who is best known for the fact that your theme, Trombe, overrides whatever other music is playing, including most boss themes. You're also an excellent cook.

Once per game, during the day, you may quote a post by another player, and respond to it with a link to a youtube video playing your theme and the line It's time to gallop, Trombe! in all its bold glory. The quoted player will be killed as soon as a host sees this.

Resolute:

Dear Resolute,

You are Volk. You are a Lupine Deimos from Arc the Lad: Twilight of the Spirits. You hate humans because they killed your family, and have vowed to take revenge. You are more clever than most Deimos, and less likely to blindly follow the law of might makes right.

Since you are a wolfman and Lupine are seen as monsters, all inspections will cause you to show up as a wolf rather than your true alignment.

Once per game, at night, you may respond to your role PM with "##Heated Soul." You will cast Heated Soul, increasing the attack of your faction for the night. Any kills your faction makes under the effects of Heated Soul will not be redirectable or hookable.

You are allied with V for Vindictive. You win if all threats are eliminated.

Postgame will come in a bit.

Thanks, hosts!

TO THOSE THAT THIS APPLIES TO (yes, you know who you are): I should NOT have to ask for that much host assistance. Rules do not exist to skirt around - ask the hosts if something is okay before doing it.

To That Guy Who I Promised I'd Explain Stuff To: Yesterday, my motor coordination took an unpleasant hit. My ability to string together logical arguments is rapidly going downhill - I can see the words, but my mind refuses to gel them together. I probably should've subbed out D1, but the hosts were low on subs, and I wanted to see if I could play through a game fully. It's lame as hell, and my apologies for petering out like that (this would've happened no matter what my alignment was).

i deserved to win this game, imo

If you were town, you would've deserved it. Since you were not, and your DEAR BUDDY kinda advertised that he was trying to screw over our side, we figured we'd strike first.

i'm still trying to understand boron's arguments against me d2, and failing

i already addressed clipsey's vote as weak during the game (noted response above though, hope you get better soon)

and just yeah

also kirsche, tip: there was no need to out that it was multimafia, particularly when there was a chance you weren't going to be lynched. and not outing multimaf may have made town paranoid or something.

Edited by Manix