Why don't people flush the toilet after they're done?

IceBrand

I always flush the toilet and my fucking handle is broken such that I literally have to hold it for 30 seconds for it to flush - if I let go any sooner it won't work and can even reset entirely.

I also always wash my hands.

You people make me sick.

Edited by Solais

Depending on how clean or dirty the restroom is, I do it or not. If it's too dirty, I kind of just leave because I don't want to touch it. That, or I do it with my foot.

You are cool.

Heehee I think it could be maybe they have something on their mind that makes them forget or their memory is just really really bad

And hint, I say this from personal experience~ It's normally a habit for me to flush the toilet, but on rare occasion I forget to. Do not underestimate the power of horrible memory (espeically mine) ever again xb And I guess also a troubled/occupied mind? Or maybe you won't believe me and will question my upbringing now~?

Also, sometimes the flush thing might not be as effective as they expect, and stuff might come back up.

I always flush the toilet and my fucking handle is broken such that I literally have to hold it for 30 seconds for it to flush - if I let go any sooner it won't work and can even reset entirely.

I also always wash my hands.

You people make me sick.

SeverIan washes his hands and then goes for a high-five with Solais.

if its for pee... okay, but crap... wash tyour hands after that... please

Only a monster would do that. At least wash your hands and shake the water off on the way out, right?