Would it be healthy for me to drink coffee everyday in the morning?

IceBrand

I'm not too sure how coffee affects your health, mainly because I think it's disgusting unless it's made a certain way, but I'm sure it would be able to get you through the morning at the very least. I don't think it would really affect your health much, considering millions of others drink several coffees every single day, but it's probably better to wait for someone besides me to answer, because as I said before, I'm not too sure...

Note to self:

Never give advice.

Edited by Jprebs

It'll work in the first month, and then after that your heart will start beating, you'll be getting the jitters, and you will develop nervous tics. You cock your head back, unwillingly, look around to see if people saw that... You'll be an all around nervous person. Thinking you have some type of disease, you will visit the doctor, and she will tell you ''no more caffeine'', to which you will say ''if it helps, I'll do it!''. Then, the next morning, you will be out of energy, trying to get up, but just falling back into bed. You will get to work/class, and still feeling the accumulation of caffeine related anxiety in your system for another 4 weeks. You can't win. Also, if you start drinking coffee, your bladder will shrink, and you will have to visit the washroom constantly.

On the bright side: Coffee is good for your metabolism, and acts as a laxative.

However, if you started working out, making smoothies with anti-oxidants, and proteins, you will jump out of bed like a ninja. You just have to get passed the first week of working out.

Edited by Lord Chrom

Coffee is good... if you drink it with very little sugar or black. There is a danger in drinking too much but coffee can have a large number of benefits too. Coffee is literally just water run through roasted pits of coffee cherries, making it a much healthier option than most people give it credit for and much better for your health than energy drinks. Black coffee has nearly 0 calories and suppresses hunger, making it a good drink if you're aiming to lose weight. For the average person, you can consume about 20oz of coffee throughout the day without feeling ill effects.

On that note, coffee gives you a boost of energy but will never get you up and running like a good meal (don't skip breakfast!), exercise during the day, and finding ways to improve your REM sleep.

I just drink soda for caffeine. I have been doing this for about a year and a half at this point being physically active helps prevent the side effects because it gives you the boost you need and then you sweat out all the bad shit in caffeine.

I don't know of any adverse effects of coffee unless you're on ADHD/ADD meds. You certainly don't want to mix those with caffeine. Seriously though, caffeine is one of those drugs that doesn't really have a downside unless you try to come off it. Since there aren't any health risks with it (in most cases, but there are always exceptions) as far as I know, there's really no reason to stop consuming it unless you just want to.

It'll work in the first month, and then after that your heart will start beating, you'll be getting the jitters, and you will develop nervous tics. You cock your head back, unwillingly, look around to see if people saw that... You'll be an all around nervous person. Thinking you have some type of disease, you will visit the doctor, and she will tell you ''no more caffeine'', to which you will say ''if it helps, I'll do it!''. Then, the next morning, you will be out of energy, trying to get up, but just falling back into bed. You will get to work/class, and still feeling the accumulation of caffeine related anxiety in your system for another 4 weeks. You can't win. Also, if you start drinking coffee, your bladder will shrink, and you will have to visit the washroom constantly.

On the bright side: Coffee is good for your metabolism, and acts as a laxative.

However, if you started working out, making smoothies with anti-oxidants, and proteins, you will jump out of bed like a ninja. You just have to get passed the first week of working out.

What?