Because you guys are better than GFAQs... Pick mah Pairings

So, I'm sorta up to making an new dastardly 10x MU streetpass team... this time with a vastly disproportionately female cast.

Now... I've decided, I need to finish up another part my Support Log... by getting all the FeMU marriages, and all of Morgan(M)'s too.

So, much similar to my Zelos run, I'm gonna throw caution to the wind and ask a forum, in First-come-first-serve fashion... to pick my pairings.

NOTE: "Kei" will be paired with either Priam or a Second gen Male to finish this (She's gonna be +SKL/-SPD, don't ask.). (I'd make "Sumika" marry all the guys, but no. I digress, she's got the ill enough fate of Limit Breaker Grinding, because she's fated to be a Sorc, and is gonna be made last before the team Leader)

This stuff is totally off limits:

Chrom/Maiden

Chrom/Sumia

Donnel/Cordelia.

I'd mention Gerome/Lucina, for being one of the worst pairings ever, but that's second Gen and would interrupt my plans anyway so I'm not going to have to worry.

Lon'qu/Lissa

I'd mention Gerome/Lucina, for being one of the worst pairings ever, but that's second Gen and would interrupt my plans anyway so I'm not going to have to worry.

I don't disagree, but I'm curious as to why...?

So I've got:

Chrom/Sully (Process of Elimination: MU is out due to needing to be elsewhere, Sumia's out for other reasons, Maribelle's out due to Gaius, Maiden's out, Olivia's out due to Gregor. Sully's the only one left.)

Gaius/Maribelle

Vaike/Miriel

Stahl/Lissa

Gregor/Olivia

Lon'qu/Tharja

Frederick/Sumia

Henry/Panne (I know I said First come first serve, but I'm getting kinda tired of Henry/Nowi. Three times I've done it, and twice I've done Ricken/Cherche)

I don't disagree, but I'm curious as to why...?

Incredibly boring, lack of chemistry, they -don't- fit together at all, and the pairing accentuates the negatives of both. It's a match made in hell, and by hell, I do not mean the Netherworld.