How common are Robin X Panne pairings?

Zitro

Ha, I thought the first one was coincidence, but its the same person asking question on GameFAQs, isn't it?

As I said there, if you want a Taguel with Galeforce, it's your only option. And, adding to that, Yarne really benefits from more classes (I think someone may have mentioned that over on GameFAQs too).

Oh, and to the other questions, I'm not really sure. I don't really use them.

Edited by Valorous_Roland

Ha, I thought the first one was coincidence, but its the same person asking question on GameFAQs, isn't it?

As I said there, if you want a Taguel with Galeforce, it's your only option. And, adding to that, Yarne really benefits from more classes (I think someone may have mentioned that over on GameFAQs too).

Oh, and to the other questions, I'm not really sure. I don't really use them.

Yes. I am.

I've seen Robin/Panne around. Not as common as Tharja/Nowi/Lissa/Sumia but it's not super rare.

While getting 2 Galeforce kids would be better, I'd argue that Panne is actually one of Avatar's best uses because Yarne's initial class set is pretty bad. Taguel is probably the worst class in the game (no 2-range, no brave effect, bad defenses) and the rest of his options aren't much better on their own. Aside from Gregor and Gaius (and maybe Stahl), Avatar is Yarne's only shot to escape from being relegated as a Dual Guard support bot. Morgan also likes Panne's stat mods, with inheriting almost every skill in the game and all, it's all that really matters for her.

It's not like an Avatar fathered Yarne makes the game unplayable.

On Normal or maybe even Hard an Avatar fathered Yarne is fine.

Edited by lightdasher

First things first. It gives you a bunny family. That's worth a lot.

Secondly, you'll still stomp all over all difficulties even without any Galeforce at all.

Edited by Onestep

First things first. It gives you a bunny family. Look at this picture and tell me that isn't worth any price.

36469822_p2.gif

Secondly, you'll still stomp all over all difficulties even without any Galeforce at all.

403 Forbidden doesn't tell us anything

Why do I always get brought up when rabbits are in question lol

I've never S ranked Panne so can't tell you

Aren't you the main bunny lover here?

Weird... Considering you like her, I'd have expected you to have done it.

Edited by Levant Fortner

First things first. It gives you a bunny family. Look at this picture and tell me that isn't worth any price.

36469822_p2.gif

Image doesn't work.

Uncommon enough that I feel like a lonely, lonely man next to my friend who waifu-tized Tharja.

You will still kill everything, this I guarantee. Morgan can still have Galeforce. Yarne is still useful.

image.gif

Fuck you, pixiv. I will post this picture and you will not stop me.

HNNNG. MY...FEELS...

You've no idea how hard it is to find good fan art like this...

403 Forbidden doesn't tell us anything

Aren't you the main bunny lover here?

Weird... Considering you like her, I'd have expected you to have done it.

I don't like playing male MU they usually suck

Sucked that time where I married flavia (standard Lumi +str -res build that worked for 3 female MUs) and sucked that time where I married Sully (+def -mag, didn't get much of def or str) fuck rng

also build 3 has an unfortunate face and builds smaller than 3 are made for puny mortals and not a god

Edited by Thor Odinson

I don't like playing male MU they usually suck

Sucked that time where I married flavia and sucked that time where I married Sully fuck rng

also build 3 has an unfortunate face and builds smaller than 3 are made for puny mortals and not a god

So the RNG just chews you up and spits you out in your male runs... That's unfortunate.

Thinking about it, I think build 3 is pretty lackluster for the male.

I know...I like build three out of all of the male builds, but the lack of facial hair is most disconcerting...

I haven't really paid attention...but female avatars are better off on stats? I haven't noticed a difference between the two. Maybe I just got lucky. *shrugs*

Theoretically they shouldn't be, but I just haven't been lucky with my males. It's all RNG really.

Also female MU Build 3 has an assertive pose I like and a hairstyle I really like so appearancewise they win out too

more on topic though I definitely plan on marrying panne at some point though, i just have to do some backups and get off of Marvel Heroes

Edited by Thor Odinson

Also, another reason I don't really like build 3 for the male is that it'd just look weird marrying a build 3 avatar to most of the cast IMO.

I marry Flavia it's all good

Huh... any later than Say'ri or Tiki, and I'd probably have to fight off the urge to just marry already.

It was my support library file where MU wasn't allowed to marry until all his S ranks have been unlocked anyway

My non-support file I had Sully and I named my MU Chrom for shits and giggles

(maybe that's why he was awful)

Edited by Thor Odinson