Favorite Mcdonalds Thing?

Naglfar94

wow this is my first time posting in general section but anyways haha I was curious for those who eat it everey now and then whats your favorite thing to order from Mcdonalds? I most enjoy the double cheese burgers those are quite good and a long time ago the Mc rib was my #1 fav it is so well done and filled with flavor side that with a nice sprite and all set. Hmm lets see I also enjoy the angus burgers they have the Mushroom swiss is soo good that was the first one I tasted and the chedder bacon is great they also get you quite full I tried to finish 2 of them one time and it did not go well haha! they are way too big to finish more than 1 at one at one time,the Grilled onion burger is great too heh but I think so because I really love onions on stuff they taste great.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd have to say I like the fries the most, even though I prefer them without salt. I really don't go often unless it's a midnight run with friends. Fast food is convenient, but it's so unhealthy!

Also, I never expected to see this here, haha.

I'd have to say I like the fries the most, even though I prefer them without salt. I really don't go often unless it's a midnight run with friends. Fast food is convenient, but it's so unhealthy!

Also, I never expected to see this here, haha.

Yeah there fries are great especially when they are hot! yeah same thoughts here I only get it once in awhile or when I want something quick on those days when you just don`t feel like doing anything but yeah convenient but unhealthy. Lol yeah Lol I was curious to see what some of you guys here at serenes liked to get from there heh.

inb4 someone comments about unhealthiness

At any rate: chicken nuggets with a small order of fries. So good.

Edit: Darn.

Ah I used to get the chicken nuggets all the time they are great with the BBQ sauce for me. I`m gonna get me some when I go back there again haha don`t know when but now I want them! Lol

I heard at one point they were giving out books to go with happy meals or something?

probably who knows haha I`ve never gone often enough to see that.

Ah I used to get the chicken nuggets all the time they are great with the BBQ sauce for me. I`m gonna get me some when I go back there again haha don`t know when but now I want them! Lol

I remember getting the nuggets once and thinking how expensive it is for the amount of food you get, compared to the dollar menu.

I forgot, their $1 drinks are quite cheap compared to their competitors.

Edited by BlueFire

I remember getting the nuggets once and thinking how expensive it is for the amount of food you get, compared to the dollar menu.

yeah true

It's been next to ten years since I've had McDonald's, but I remember being fond of their Chicken Selects. The last time I had McDonald's was not a good time, which is why I stopped eating it. Same with Taco Bell hahaha.

Those new chicken wraps, they're the best~

ooh I got the new chicken wrap once it was good I had it sometime last month I had got the grilled one it was the best wrap I had ever tasted from them but that was the only time I picked that one up gotta try it again :)

Haven't ate there in a long time but I like the fries.

After seeing this topic. I'm craving some burger and cajun fries from Five Guys.

Five Guys is awesome! I`ve only been there twice but those two times were great! the food there is delicious.

Holy crap I forgot about the Dollar Drink summer promotion. It's literally the greatest thing ever.

Holy crap I forgot about the Dollar Drink summer promotion. It's literally the greatest thing ever.

Over in Michigan they sell large drinks for a dollar all year long. I still rarely take advantage of this because I generally prefer water.

The last time I had McDonald's was not a good time, which is why I stopped eating it. Same with Taco Bell hahaha.

My digestive system is not happy after I have their burgers. As for Taco Bell, many of my friends have commented on how bad their digestive system is afterwards, and I never choose to eat there because then I face the consequences the rest of the day.

Both of the fast food places have some really tastey food, I'll admit, but that 5 minutes of tastey pleasure isn't enough to make up for the bad feelings later. I try to bring my lunch to work whenever possible, and if not, I highly consider Panera Bread for a more expensive option that I end up feeling better from.

Fast food's usefulness in my life is it's convenience. If only more restaurants had a drive through...

I try to bring my lunch to work whenever possible, and if not, I highly consider Panera Bread for a more expensive option that I end up feeling better from.

Panera bread? I like their paninis! And their French Onion soup is yummy, but it's pretty salty, don't you think?

It's been next to ten years since I've had McDonald's

I can't remember the last time I actually ate at McDonalds when I wasn't there for a school trip stop. Even then...it must've been back to junior high, at least. I usually just got...McFlurries.