Several Fire Emblem Characters featured in Gamefaqs' Chracter Battle IX

Aurabolt

Heh. Well, that was disappointing - I expected Edgey to put up a better fight than this. At any rate, I don't know much about Morrigan either, other than the fact that she's from the DarkStalkers franchise. This might be a Capcom fanbase split.

I voted for her because of EVO ChrisG.

• Replies 642
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Because he's fighting Spyro. Spyro may not be the best character, but thanks to his older games and Skylanders, he has a LOT of prestige. So it was kind of over from the getgo.

Yeah, I figured Spyro had this from the getgo because he's much more well-known than the other two.

Expecting the mext match to be a Luigi stomp with nothing of note to mention.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Man, I know she is up against Mario and Final Fantasy but seeing Jade getting clobbered like that is still kinda painful.

Everyone can save kidnapped orphans from aliens. But it takes a rare breed of badass to also provide them with food, shelter and a sense of family.

Oh well, truth be told, I am already surprised that she even made it into the contest.

Edited by BrightBow

Man, I know she is up against Mario and Final Fantasy but seeing Jade getting clobbered like that is still kinda painful.

Everyone can save kidnapped orphans from aliens. But it takes a rare breed of badass to also provide them with food, shelter and a sense of family.

Oh well, truth be told, I am already surprised that she even made it into the contest.

You might've played Beyond Good & Evil then (or at least read about Jade).

You might've played Beyond Good & Evil then (or at least read about Jade).

Yes. But unfortunately I didn't get to play it until years later.

Not because of lack of interest, though. I just so happened to use the one card of the Geforce 2 series that didn't run the game at all.

It was odd to find out that the one game that I once wanted to desperately play, ended up bombing so badly.

Hmmm, I wonder how Luigi would do against Mario.

badly, you don't want to see that

I would have guessed that Mario would loose in a direct confrontation since he is so boringly perfect and stuff.

Edited by BrightBow

I would have guessed that Mario would loose in a direct confrontation since he is so boringly perfect and stuff.

to Link?

then again, Link is even more boring and always wins there, so that's not exactly something to cheer for

to Link?

then again, Link is even more boring and always wins there, so that's not exactly something to cheer for

No, I meant that I would assume that Mario would loose to Luigi.

Since Luigi is the imperfect, more relateable underdog compared to Mario's flawless heroism.

No, I meant that I would assume that Mario would loose to Luigi.

Since Luigi is the imperfect, more relateable underdog compared to Mario's flawless heroism.

pffft this is gamefaqs

Link winning should've told you everything you needed to know

I guess an assumption that Dracula might be stronger than Alucard might not be out of place now... The Alucard/Captain Falcon match can seriously go either way.

Well, it's almost Ike's turn now.

He should have a good chance to win.

What the--Proto Man's already on his heels?

Edited by Levant Fortner

He should have a good chance to win.

What the--Proto Man's already on his heels?

sorta kinda as much as Robotnik is on Proto Man's heels

why couldn't Lucina have been in a joke threepack to win a round

Edited by shadykid

Seems pretty close so far.

Indeed. Too bad this is pretty much the last exciting match this division has to offer...

Edited by Levant Fortner