Lissa vs Olivia, who's the better Waifu?

Lissa vs Olivia  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the better waifu? (ENGLISH)

• English Lissa
    • English Olivia
  2. 2. Who's the better waifu? (JAPANESE)

• Japanese Lissa
    • Japanese Olivia

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not pointless at all if you're inclined to one for one version, but neither in the other version, because I have to vote in both polls to make it count, and it allows me to choose who I want to choose (leaning more towards Lissa for English, but neither for the Japanese version).

Look at this poll:

http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41024#entry2453166

While I get that the poster ran into the maximum for the first poll, it would have made things much easier for me (and made the poll much more accurate) if he moved one choice to the second poll and included a "no one in this poll" option for both polls. I'd have been able to vote for just the one I wanted to, instead of having to throw a vote for Noire (who isn't my second option, neither my third, nor fourth, and so on) because if I didn't vote in both, my vote apparently didn't count.

While I respect your opinion, I believe that this isn't a place for eithers or neithers.

Why do we care who's the best "waifu"? Everyone has their own opinions of who's the best.

Besides, Miriel > both Olivia and Lissa. No one can beat MIRIEL NEWTON, THE WOMAN WHO DISCOVERED GRAVITY.

Edited by Sangyul

But in all seriousness, I'd have to pick Olivia. Lissa can't cook, sew, do laundry, or anything else practical to living. Even if she is a princess, that's pretty lame in my book.

But in all seriousness, I'd have to pick Olivia. Lissa can't cook, sew, do laundry, or anything else practical to living. Even if she is a princess, that's pretty lame in my book.

Liz/Lissa:

An *ACTUAL* Airhead Blonde. I'd tell her to get back in the kitchen, but that would be dangerous as people would probably end up dead from her cooking skills.

Shit waifu.

Didn't I say that already?

Neither because it's the English copy.

lol

How many times have you posted those screenshots? You seem to bring them up whenever someone mentions the English version.

Also: Neither.

I MARRIED NOBODY AND NONE OF YOU ARE GOING TO STOP ME!!!!

I personally don't marry anyone either. Don't want to be involved with this waifu business.

The only one I marry is Sumia because I find her the most tolerable and it's tactical in a playthrough.

Why do we care who's the best "waifu"? Everyone has their own opinions of who's the best.

Besides, Miriel > both Olivia and Lissa. No one can beat MIRIEL NEWTON, THE WOMAN WHO DISCOVERED GRAVITY.

Objectivly the best post in the entire thread.

I'm trying hard to decide,but it's like comparing how edible a cake made of dog faeces to a cake made of human faeces.

Guess i'll vote Gangrel instead,objectively best waifu.