Another bloggy topic by Esau

New stuff today:

1.) Why was there a huge bodybuilder in a luchador mask walking up a mountain with a shake weight

2.) Why was I so annoyed by the presence of a bunch of catty bitches at the top of the mountain when I'm wanting to relax and enjoy the view in peace and quiet OH YEAH THAT'S WHY ABOUIAJDEBV;OIJFADVLJKNV ;UAETB

I read this as "biology topic" and was about to maybe contribute but now I have nothing meaningful to say.

Sounds like you had a cool day.

New stuff today:

1.) Why was there a huge bodybuilder in a luchador mask walking up a mountain with a shake weight

2.) Why was I so annoyed by the presence of a bunch of catty bitches at the top of the mountain when I'm wanting to relax and enjoy the view in peace and quiet OH YEAH THAT'S WHY ABOUIAJDEBV;OIJFADVLJKNV ;UAETB

OH MY GOD

ESAU IS DEAD

I read this as "biology topic" and was about to maybe contribute but now I have nothing meaningful to say.

I read it the same way until I saw the post.

Hey man I'm all into biology if you know what I mean

I'm genuinely cool with any talk regarding biology stuff :x

did anybody ask though?

ilu2bb

Long live Jacob.

Man who likes Jacob that dude cooked what a girl

Maybe you should have brought a music player so you can listen to relaxing music to drown out the yak yak yak

Fun fact I decided to try using my phone with Pandora but Sprint is apparently incapable of giving me functioning service when I am at the top of a mountain.

Aren't oligopolies fun

Maybe you should have brought a music player so you can listen to relaxing music to drown out the yak yak yak

I am a terrible person for reading the last part as Yakety Sax.