Training children characters under an LTC context?

Is it possible to train children that aren't Morgan, Avatar!Lucy and maybe Cynthia (she might inherit Galeforce) while pulling relatively low turncounts? Around late Mid-game (by Valm conquest and around the end or so)

May I add, by "LTC" I mean "low turncounts", not necessarily being the fastest pace possible, but still going at a brisk pace. I didn't mention "effeciency" because the definition isn't completely clear to me, so we'll just go with that.

EDIT: I could somewhat pull it on Noire...in a draft, once. But that's because Tharja was really good and Gregor was pretty good as well, and she inherited stupid skills like Sol and Vengeance. It's also worth mentioning that in drafts, Paralogues are free up to Turn 10.

Edited by Soul

Are we including the side stories themselves into our turncount? If so, I doubt it - those chapters are gonna take too long. Otherwise... I still kind of doubt it. This isn't FE11 with warpskipping everything, but with rescue and galeforce, you can (or so I'm told) get most chapters down to 2-3 turns each, at which point grinding a character up sounds unlikely to help.

But I'm really no expert on LTC, so I dunno.

I manage to pull it off with Kjelle, Cynthia, and A!Owain so far, but the only one that I think is a sucess is Kjelle, and Cynthia >_>

Generally the problem is IMO getting the middle line beetwen TC and being able to recruit them quickly without wasting too much time. Some like Gerome and Severa is hard to quickly, while some like Cynthia and Brady is extremely easy, so its kind of an unfair position for them

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Lissa is lolterrible

Sumia and Sully is lolbroken like always >_>, although during my Sumia try Chrom is relatively underpowered until mid - late game, while during Sully, he's like level 17 when I recruit Kjelle

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Yeah, my un-recruited Cynthia (I'mThe Avatar is her father) seems pretty good. She even has Ignis, lawl.

I'm waiting a bit so I can get Sumia Galefarce.

Yeah, my un-recruited Cynthia (I'mThe Avatar is her father) seems pretty good. She even has Ignis, lawl.

I'm waiting a bit so I can get Sumia Galefarce.

Inheritance fail :cry:

Are we including the side stories themselves into our turncount? If so, I doubt it - those chapters are gonna take too long. Otherwise... I still kind of doubt it. This isn't FE11 with warpskipping everything, but with rescue and galeforce, you can (or so I'm told) get most chapters down to 2-3 turns each, at which point grinding a character up sounds unlikely to help.

But I'm really no expert on LTC, so I dunno.

More like 2-3 turns without Rescue or Galeforce (just Dancing and Griffons). Dancing alone brings some chapters to 1 turn range. Adding Rescue allows 1 turning most chapters.

If 1 turning chapters, there's no enemy phase, so not really any time to get kills. Children are actually useful because they grow fast with good bases for their level. However, they're basically just worse Morgans, which makes it not really worth it from a turncount perspective.

Basically, 1. They arrive just as there's an onslaught of easy bosskill maps. 2. Veteran is too strong. >_>

I suspect you would not need to train Children characters if their parents were trained (TO THE ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM!) before recruition :V

Edited by Ƶerker