Search for Valor Chapter 1

Psych

Mel shrugged. "We got this shield. I figured I'd give it to the bear since he seems like more of the defense type. You know what I mean?"

Pushing the blocks down in the order she'd previously described, Mel ran up the stair and out of the cave.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

vksj.png

Andrea's spill fizzles out and doesn't heal Boris! However, Boris handily dispatches two Jellyfish. Together, they drop 5 Rupees, and a heart, healing Boris for 2 HP. His ring's bonus is too miniscule to increase this healing. Boris is squarely hit but the other Jellyfish's Spark however, but due to his Earth affinity, he only takes 2 damage from the spell. Boris still has 1 Hold.

Andrea: 17 HP

Boris: 15 HP

Jellyfish: 9 HP

Sea Urchin: 7 HP

4d8.png

Evan defeats the Red Blob, and the two continue up the stairs. It appears the two crabs here are angry, and will attack, as well as the Red Beetle!

Inventory:

Blaster (Equipped to Mel)

Sword (Equipped to Evan)

Magic Rod (Equipped to Andrea)

-Flame

-Snowdrift

-Tornado

-Raindrop

-Examine

-Heal

-4 Other Slots

Healing Ring (Worn by Boris)

Winged Bear Flute

Stick

3 Yellow Fruit

Warp Powder (x10 Uses)

Knight's Shield

58 Rupees

(psst boris equip the shield, you don't even have to take a turn cause you don't have anything atm)

Edited by Psych

69j2.png

Andrea and Boris finish off the enemies, receiving 7 Rupees.

3hb.png

Evan deals 7 Damage to the Red Crab, while Mel deals 7 to the Yellow Crab.

Red Crab: 6 HP

Yellow Crab: 4 HP

Red Beetle: 11 HP

(it's 3 am and i'm not in the best of mind and am messing up rolls and bonuses everywhere, so you guys kill stuff and this will get edited later or it won't and i'll just clean slate things and shove you guys into puzzles)

Hey it's fine if you guys want to keep doing both rolls yourself but like I know eail and eclipse are kind of letting me do both but...

i'd prefer if you guys do your hit rolls (and take your options etc) and then when I update I do damage rolls, cause that way I don't have to assume something you wouldn't want or whatever

scorri, you're fine though, you just made me think of it, like if you guys want you can do both or whatever

Edited by Psych

Oh, nothing is alive at the moment near Boris and Andrea, except those Beetles near that tree a few screens back. So you guys can explore.

ah eclipes i though you'd be mad i'm making you math

on the plus side you don't any negative modifiers at the moment

With the aggressive enemies dispatched, Boris gave a sigh of relief. He was in no mood to deal with the beetles by the trees, so he led the way into the desert.

"Come on, before something else comes after us."

f1z.png

Andrea and Boris head to the beach, not the desert, as that is much too hot. Evan and Mel finish vanquishing the enemies, and retrieve the Question Ring from the chest. It will allow someone to ask one more question than normal when Discerning Realities. It appears there is also a hut on the beach, and some fruit trees. You'll likely need something to reach the fruit in order to knock it down. There's also a withered plant in front of the cliff.