So I just watched 'Ware wa Gim-Rey'

Because you quoting everyone's posts and editing them to say "Olivia suxs" or "Lissa is the best" and saying "corrected" is so necessary, right?

I'm not going to say whether that video was necessary or not. But perhaps you should look at your actions and see if perhaps you have been annoying others as well.

If it really bothers you then your taking this waaaaay to seriously, and you should consider why Rey made that video in the first place.

Edited by Virion

Because you quoting everyone's posts and editing them to say "Olivia suxs" or "Lissa is the best" and saying "corrected" is so necessary, right?

I'm not going to say whether that video was necessary or not. But perhaps you should look at your actions and see if perhaps you have been annoying others as well.

I see your point, but maybe you should actually read what the thread was about.

This thread is about you watching soc's video and asking if it was necessary. I'm saying that maybe in his mind it WAS necessary because of your actions in that other thread, and you complaining about it to the point of making a thread like this in the AWAKENING section (as opposed to FFtF) does not endear you to anyone.

Edited by Sangyul

As others have said, you're taking this a little too seriously. Regardless of why he did it, there's no reason why you should be hurt. Maybe Lissa should have paired up with Olivia, Gim-Rey's only weakness.

As others have said, you're taking this a little too seriously. Regardless of why he did it, there's no reason why you should be hurt. Maybe Lissa should have paired up with Olivia, Gim-Rey's only weakness.

Lissa should pair up with Maribelle, stop spreading lies you heathen

...I'm thinking to hijack that video (*has started YTD, so cannot be stopped*) and use it for my not-so-secret plan of "I see your Attack on Awakening, and raise you "Fire Emblem (-Save in the Name of True Love-) Alternative""...

Probably, because it might make SazukeEX mad/offended,and anything that offends him is well, good.