Do you have any unpopular opinions about Awakening?

What's the deal with the SpotPass characters?

How does Marisa get in over Joshua, considering what Josh does in Sacred Stones? Or how Luke, Rody, and Cecile weren't playable yet Norne was.

Edited by The Void

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• I find Henry to be an unnecessary unit, since you already have a dark mage and he joins the game after the first arc.

of course he's not necessary

however, Henry is simply the best unit ever

How does Marisa get in over Joshua, considering what Josh does in Sacred Stones? Or how Luke, Rody, and Cecile weren't playable yet Norne was.

Women get in because fan pandering. A lot of other previous characters didn't get in, so it's hardly worth whining about.

Joshua and his hat not making it was criminally bad

that is all

Women get in because fan pandering. A lot of other previous characters didn't get in, so it's hardly worth whining about.

So how did Norne get in over Cecille or Sheema or Elice or Nagi. Who are all women.

Edited by The Void

Cecile didn't get new art (the most recent and best art of her is her TCG art) unlike the other two cavs. But yeah, it is weird that Luke, Rody, and Sirius never got in since they got new art and they're more relevant to the plot than Norne, Horace, and Etzel.

Its a shame they did't put in some of my favorites like Azel, Niime and Tauroneo.

Some look pretty nice, but some look awfull. They could have at least use the kid Mu for characters like Lugh and Ray for example and others like Nergal just look awfull.

Its a shame they did't put in some of my favorites like Azel, Niime and Tauroneo.

Some look pretty nice, but some look awfull. They could have at least use the kid Mu for characters like Lugh and Ray for example and others like Nergal just look awfull.

This is totally minor, but... Azel sorta made and appearance, and that's not count his carbon copy Ricken.

If you summon Sigurd, Azel is there as "Outrealm". He's a DK, with a Rexcalibur. Why he has Rexcalibur, no one knows.

Also Midir has Galeforce. Why does Midir have Galeforce? Why does Jamke have Galeforce? Is Galeforce Pursuit or something?

This is totally minor, but... Azel sorta made and appearance, and that's not count his carbon copy Ricken.

If you summon Sigurd, Azel is there as "Outrealm". He's a DK, with a Rexcalibur. Why he has Rexcalibur, no one knows.

Also Midir has Galeforce. Why does Midir have Galeforce? Why does Jamke have Galeforce? Is Galeforce Pursuit or something?

Sigurd doesn't have it

unless....it's a bow thing

I don't know how popular any of my opinions are, but...

I find Shadow Dragon's soundtrack a lot better than Awakening's.

Awakening in general is overrated compared to other FE games and it feels more like a shipping game than anything else.

DLCs are a waste of money and are worse than IAPs.

RickenxOlivia is cute.

That's all I can think of...for now. *prepares to be throttled*

I don't know how popular any of my opinions are, but...

I find Shadow Dragon's soundtrack a lot better than Awakening's.

Awakening in general is overrated compared to other FE games and it feels more like a shipping game than anything else.

DLCs are a waste of money and are worse than IAPs.

RickenxOlivia is cute.

That's all I can think of...for now. *prepares to be throttled*

Oh, you're not going to get throttled. It's fine. ^_^

And Ricken x Olivia IS adorable... actually, Ricken has a lot of really cute support conversations.

Oh, you're not going to get throttled. It's fine. ^_^

And Ricken x Olivia IS adorable... actually, Ricken has a lot of really cute support conversations.

Ricken x Anyone tends to be cute/adorable. I mean, hell, he's even cute with THARJA.