Self Imposed Challenges

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not even comparable, your units are a lot better offensively by chapter 1 and Chapter 2 in FE12 than FE13. The enemy density also isn't that high compared to the BS that is thrown in FE13 L and L+

probably because 8-part prologue ftw

Endgame has to be the dumbest poster in the FE:A board. I kid you not.

Smarter than Sazuke by a long shot.

Came up with the superior pairing layout to boot. (Just needs to put that into the FAQs section.)

Smarter than Sazuke by a long shot.

Came up with the superior pairing layout to boot. (Just needs to put that into the FAQs section.)

Maybe.

But I hate Endgame more. And I know him since before FE:A.

Maybe.

But I hate Endgame more. And I know him since before FE:A.

If you hate Endgame more than Sazuke, you're doing a good job of not being on the FE:A board.

Endgame at the very least may be a dumb troll, but he's funny at times (His Lissa hate combined with the entire board shipping him with Lissa) and he's somewhat helpful (His guide. Seriously. It's condescending, and hate/sarcasm filled, but it's exceptionally well thought out, and frankly, is the best min/max pairing layout thought up. (Some of his class/skills suggestions are a bit wonky though))....

Sazuke is literally nothing but stupid, and offers absolutely nothing to anyone. He acts like he's some kind of authority on "canon" when he's wrong with 99.52% of the stuff he has to say (*coughMU/Lissacough*) and he makes poor pairing suggestions (Vaike!Kjelle is not the best. It's not bad, but it ain't good.) and tries to shove them down people's throats. He's straight up the dumbest thing I've ever seen on GameFAQs. EVER. Even DarkKuja from the ToS board was/is better than him, and that's saying something as DarkKuja is pretty freaking bad.

If you hate Endgame more than Sazuke, you're doing a good job of not being on the FE:A board.

Endgame at the very least may be a dumb troll, but he's funny at times (His Lissa hate combined with the entire board shipping him with Lissa) and he's somewhat helpful (His guide. Seriously. It's condescending, and hate/sarcasm filled, but it's exceptionally well thought out, and frankly, is the best min/max pairing layout thought up. (Some of his class/skills suggestions are a bit wonky though))....

Sazuke is literally nothing but stupid, and offers absolutely nothing to anyone. He acts like he's some kind of authority on "canon" when he's wrong with 99.52% of the stuff he has to say (*coughMU/Lissacough*) and he makes poor pairing suggestions (Vaike!Kjelle is not the best. It's not bad, but it ain't good.) and tries to shove them down people's throats. He's straight up the dumbest thing I've ever seen on GameFAQs. EVER. Even DarkKuja from the ToS board was/is better than him, and that's saying something as DarkKuja is pretty freaking bad.

I like Endgame's guide sure. But I don't mind Sazuke because I never enter a stupid canon topic.

And I'm always at the board, BUT YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO I AM.

I've replayed this game multiple times, but I havent tried many of these challenges. I've done it without pairing up on hard. I'll have to try the spotpass character version. I think I will use a replacement character for each. Like Caeda for Sumia, Nephenee for Kellam, etc.