Self Imposed Challenges

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whaaat. I missed every chapter then lol. It tends to happen with FE13 stuff though...I cant even find my LTC playthrough thread anymore due to how much its been pushed back.

Whaaat. I missed every chapter then lol. It tends to happen with FE13 stuff though...I cant even find my LTC playthrough thread anymore due to how much its been pushed back.

hey, stop slacking on your LTCs! ;):

The IRON ATTACK!!: Apotheosis, Iron Weapons Only. No Galeforce.
(Err, it's not that hard without other points put on it)

Lunatic+ Classic

No selling the Renown Supreme Emblem.

No Outrealms.

No Undermanning ANY mission.

No Skills Resets.

Go.

Edited by Airship Canon

The IRON ATTACK!!: Apotheosis, Iron Weapons Only. No Galeforce.

(Err, it's not that hard without other points put on it)

Lunatic+ Classic

No selling the Renown Supreme Emblem.

No Outrealms.

No Undermanning ANY mission.

No Skills Resets.

Go.

I've never actually gotten Galeforce, and the only DLC levels I have are the one they gave out for free and the third one in that series. As proof of my noobtasticness, the +2 All skill from the latter is probably one of the "most powerful" skills I've gotten :P

The Westbrick challenge, is the challenge he made to show that Lunatic is badly designed. He RQd after it.

IMO it's a good challenge, you are fighting against the game only with the basics that the game offers. But then again that would be like playing FE6 without secret shops(No one should go through that pain).

Two Generations.

Once you hit Ch.14, all mothers must be paired, and all children paralogues obtained. Any characters obtained before Ch.14 (with the exception of Lucina, who just joined) cannot be used for the rest of the game for any purpose, including Chrom and Avatar.

Yes, this means you need to Mire snipe Validar in Ch.23. Better hope Noire is good, or you paired Libra. ;)

Two Generations.

Once you hit Ch.14, all mothers must be paired, and all children paralogues obtained. Any characters obtained before Ch.14 (with the exception of Lucina, who just joined) cannot be used for the rest of the game for any purpose, including Chrom and Avatar.

Yes, this means you need to Mire snipe Validar in Ch.23. Better hope Noire is good, or you paired Libra. ;)

can't technically finish the game, Chrom or Avatar lands the killing blow on Grima

even if it's via cutscene

Umm, you can kill Grima with anyone. Or am I missing something?

The joke was that because Chrom and the Avatar are banned after Ch. 14, killing Grima is impossible because in the cutscene, one of them lays the finishing blow.