Motivate me to hit the gym

Junkhead

That's nice. But I'm down most days...

So all the more reason to go right? :P:

But for srs, working out frequently not only keeps you healthy for years to come, it elevates you in the eyes of your peers and them ladies.

Working out is good for you

Forcing yourself to go consistently will get you some of the self-discipline you clearly lack

You dont have to get huge or anything, but getting toned/cut is nice

do it dude

It's true. 8(

But what makes me "unhealthy"?

That's debatable. A high fat content in a first-world nation where food is incredibly easy to come by, for example, is obviously unhealthy. But in a place where you'd have to float quite awhile from one meal to another having more fat could be greatly healthy.

I guess that I'd say healthiness as we know it is a combination of several factors. Overall fitness through exercise (e.g. lifting twice your own weight, running a mile in under six minutes, flexibility enough to touch your toes), along with a diet low in fat --especially trans fats--, sodium, sugar, and carbohydrates.

I dont find gyms helpful. There was one that I joined (it was a recreational center, so its free until I turn 18) that I would go to about 2-3 times a week. I would spend a considerable amount of time lifting weights and using the machines but I barely saw any results. This is just a bit of personal experience, probably doesn't reflect what the general consensus believes.

I wouldnt bother joining the gym if I were you. Stay home and work out, it's free.