The Hubby Club

Oh snap, I missed this by accident. xP

And I recently did put up two for that wedding fic, so probably. I never would've guessed that you were the single follower it has though. XD

(but despite that, it's gotten several great reviews)

I follow YOU actually, not the fanfiction itself. That's probably someone else.

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I married my first female avatar to Stahl. If I do another female run, I might likely marry Ricken (I use build 1, so don't judge me), Libra, or Laurent.

As to Chrom's supports, I found Olivia's supports with him... rather lacking. I mean, it just comes off as blatantly OOC for him to have trouble talking with her, and we already have a character who has issues with women in the cast, for Pete's sake!

Edited by Levant Fortner

OH. XD

Heh, I didn't actually know that, Vash! In fact, I hadn't even known you had an ff.net account before I made this thread. lol

No, because that doesn't happen until AFTER she's already married Chrom. >_>

I more so meant that the female Avatar becomes a princess regardless of who she marries, but whatevs. xP

I married my first female avatar to Stahl. If I do another female run, I might likely marry Ricken, Libra, or Laurent.

Stahl is adorable... he is so ridiciously sweet I just wanna snuggle him.

OH. XD

Heh, I didn't actually know that, Vash! In fact, I hadn't even known you had an ff.net account before I made this thread. lol

I more so meant that the female Avatar becomes a princess regardless of who she marries, but whatevs. xP

Really? I thought I mentioned it once before...

I'm under a different username though, just like you are, but once Grima's Truth goes out, you'll be able to spot me PRETTY quick.

I don't always do FeMu runs...

But when I do, I marry Gerome.

10/10 for that meme. XD

I like Stahl a lot too!

But I love Frederick for the same reason you like Stahl, Vash. XD (well, it's one of the reasons lol) I find Frederick to be such a sweetheart that I want to cuddle and snuggle him too. lol I mean, he actually gives people hugs and he can say the sweetest things when he cares. And he cries manly tears of joy too. :D

I can't believe I've seen people say Frederick is boring or one-dimensional. I've seen several sides to him! Serious and tough, soft and sweet, cowardly, drama fest, OCD. XD

Edited by Anacybele

Basically going and getting all the S-supports for Female Avatar in a single playthrough through the magic of multiple saves. Yes, including second generation (I personally shy from it because I am not a huge friend of time-traveler romances, but I will admit that the supports are great/hilarious). I told a friend I was doing that and she immediately dubbed it a "harem run", so now I use it.

So I'm not the only one who's done this.

It's about time someone made a topic like this. Sometimes I feel like players completely forget you can play a female avatar.

Predictably, Chrom x Avatar is my favorite pairing, but not for the support conversations, which kind of suck (well, A and B suck. C and S are fine). I just like how it adds to the feel of the story despite extremely few scenes actually changing.

However, I also quite enjoyed the pairings with Libra and Vaike (a bit odd, I know). On the other hand, Ricken was kind of awkward.

Also, maybe this makes me weird, but I have specific female avatars for specific circumstances, complete with her own name and design. For example, as it is my favorite, whenever I'm planning a Chrom run, it's always body type one, red ponytail, named Fox with voice 3. My harem lead is named Eclair, body type 2, face 5, hair 1, voice 1, etc.

I like Stahl a lot too!

But I love Frederick for the same reason you like Stahl, Vash. XD (well, it's one of the reasons lol) I find Frederick to be such a sweetheart that I want to cuddle and snuggle him too. lol I mean, he actually gives people hugs and he can say the sweetest things when he cares. And he cries manly tears of joy too. :D

I can't believe I've seen people say Frederick is boring or one-dimensional. I've seen several sides to him! Serious and tough, soft and sweet, cowardly, drama fest, OCD. XD

Oh, did you get the Frederick x Henry support?

Manly tears of joy indeed!

And oh my God, that sound Henry makes when Frederick hugs him. Bryce Papenbrook, I love you and your voice acting.

And I don't really switch up my Avatar unlike you do Fox, my sister does.

I just re-use Silvia and Silver.

Also, maybe this makes me weird, but I have specific female avatars for specific circumstances, complete with her own name and design. For example, as it is my favorite, whenever I'm planning a Chrom run, it's always body type one, red ponytail, named Fox with voice 3. My harem lead is named Eclair, body type 2, face 5, hair 1, voice 1, etc.

Oh hey, that's what I do. Except I do it for both male and female avatars.

Oh, did you get the Frederick x Henry support?

Manly tears of joy indeed!

And oh my God, that sound Henry makes when Frederick hugs him. Bryce Papenbrook, I love you and your voice acting.

And I don't really switch up my Avatar unlike you do Fox, my sister does.

I just re-use Silvia and Silver.

No, but I've read it here on SF. That's where I found out about Frederick's hugs. lol I learned of his manly tears of joy from the festival DLC when he sees the bond between Victor and Vincent. XD

But both made me love Frederick more because of the hugs and tears!

I always use a new avatar and name her/him something stupid that interferes with the story.Like one time I named her Grima. Why was Chrom so surprised that she turned out to be Grima? It was ****** obvious.

henry cuddle time

lol I named my avatar grima once... During the story I was always facepalming at chrom because yeah.... HERPDERP WE CAN TRUST THIS DUDE EVEN THOUGH HE HAS THE SAME NAME AS AN EVIL DRAGON

henry cuddle time

lol I named my avatar grima once... During the story I was always facepalming at chrom because yeah.... HERPDERP WE CAN TRUST THIS DUDE EVEN THOUGH HE HAS THE SAME NAME AS AN EVIL DRAGON

That's one thing about Chrom I kind of get annoyed by.

He recruits a dark mage that says TO HIS FACE that she could and would backstab them, trusts an amnesic lying in the middle of a field with Grima's symbol stamped all over him, and he also seems to have no idea when NOT to walk into someone's tent.

He's a space case, that one.

Henry cuddle time!

Edited by Vashiane

To be honest, I don't actually see the appeal. I agree Chrom is rather hot, but I don't choose based on design (and I find Frederick and Inigo to be hotter anyway). I don't see that much of a difference in the story as far as I've seen (using videos) and I find Chrom to be a blah character. But this is just my opinion. xP

It seems to me though, that 95% of all female players marry Chrom while those who prefer to marry other males make up the teeny 5%. And it DOES rather irritate me. I don't want almost every single Female Avatar pairing art I find to be with Chrom. I'd like to see her more with other men too! Not even just Frederick, any other guy.

Majority or not, I'd hope that people could still enjoy their favorite hubby (wifey) without having to get into popularity contests. Like, even if Chrom was in the super minority, it wouldn't lessen my enjoyment of his character any less if I really did like him. Yeah, yeah, I know its easy to say so, but its really true! Everyone has their favorite spouse(s) that they're gonna marry no matter what the percentages are, so it really shouldn't matter how many people are marrying X person over the rest; marry whoever lets you enjoy the game more!

And believe me, Chrom isn't the only person I can enjoy; I'm not planning on marrying them, but if Chrom didn't exist, I'd definitely go for Lon'qu or Inigo. Damn good looks and sexy deep voices......my one weakness I have no power over! >_<

Majority or not, I'd hope that people could still enjoy their favorite hubby (wifey) without having to get into popularity contests. Like, even if Chrom was in the super minority, it wouldn't lessen my enjoyment of his character any less if I really did like him. Yeah, yeah, I know its easy to say so, but its really true! Everyone has their favorite spouse(s) that they're gonna marry no matter what the percentages are, so it really shouldn't matter how many people are marrying X person over the rest; marry whoever lets you enjoy the game more!

And believe me, Chrom isn't the only person I can enjoy; I'm not planning on marrying them, but if Chrom didn't exist, I'd definitely go for Lon'qu or Inigo. Damn good looks and sexy deep voices......my one weakness I have no power over! >_<

Oh, same here. As I said, I don't care that Frederick is an unpopular hubby choice. I respect others' opinions too. I just wish there weren't so many towards Chrom. But I accept it, as I said. People should enjoy the spouse they want.

Oh, same here. As I said, I don't care that Frederick is an unpopular hubby choice. I respect others' opinions too. I just wish there weren't so many towards Chrom. But I accept it, as I said. People should enjoy the spouse they want.

Exactly. Don't have to tell me to enjoy Silvia's crazy spouse twice.

And agreed Silver Lightning, Inigo's voice is so... hnng. I have a serious attraction to sounds and voices, and anything that comes out of Liam O'Brien's mouth instantly captures my attention. It's so hard to train and fight with Inigo, because I keep getting distracted!

Chrom's entire appeal for me is that he lets me play FeMU while having 2 morgan-grade children(whom conveniently I happen to like) and one comes immediately after c13 for free with a 13mt infinite use sword.

But I don't consider him as much as a "hubby" as more of some genetic convenience who also conveniently has Dual Strike + which means he makes a damn good support unit. //gameplayreasons

(ngl though he does have a nice butt. I like butts.)

On the one run where I went around and got all S rank supports for the library, I went for Basilio. Time is of no concern as MU is only allowed to marry after she unlocks all her S ranks, and Basilio's Nick Fury. Nick Fury is a badass motherfucker.

Edited by Thor Odinson

Finally a thread for the FeMUs. >_> In Awakening, I usually feel like I'm part of the minority, because I prefer the Japanese voices and dislike Chrom. And then there's the fact that I always marry Gerome in my playthroughs. Pre-release, I was really interested in Gaius and married him in my first playthrough. Later I kinda left him for Gerome though, lol.