A NEW Emblem Anime.

It could be done, but I doubt it's happen. I wouldn't want a Fire Emblem anime, because almost every anime based on a video game is low-budget piece of junk that was made to cash in on a the game's popularity. We wouldn't want Fire Emblem getting bad publicity from a lousy anime, would we?

If a new Fire Emblem anime was made, I would be willing to bet it would be based on either Genealogy of the Holy War or Mystery of the Emblem. They're the most popular Fire Emblems in Japan from what I understand.

It could be done, but I doubt it's happen. I wouldn't want a Fire Emblem anime, because almost every anime based on a video game is low-budget piece of junk that was made to cash in on a the game's popularity. We wouldn't want Fire Emblem getting bad publicity from a lousy anime, would we?

If a new Fire Emblem anime was made, I would be willing to bet it would be based on either Genealogy of the Holy War or Mystery of the Emblem. They're the most popular Fire Emblems in Japan from what I understand.

As long as 4kids didn't get there grubby hands on it, it might be good.

and since many americans aren't to familiar with FE3 and 4 I think 9 or 10 would be better.

That's what happened to Pokemon. A lot of people think Pokemon is ghey because of the anime.

I think a FE6-7 anime would be nice because the story of FE9-10 is kinda clear. I want to know about the third generation of FE6-7 or the Scouring, not about the adventures of Ike travelling around the world with a friend on a romantic cruise.

If they made an anime they would probably stop after a few episodes due to lack of people who like the show.

I wouldn't mind an OVA though. Like they did with the "Tales" series.

I watched the Tales of Symphonia OAV and I can say that

it had the best animation I've ever seen in an anime (no exaggeration)

the story pacing, however, sucked

They skipped so much stuff, and I would not want it if they skipped plotlines in a FE ova

so a full-fledged anime series would work better with FE imo

If it were to be done, FE9 and FE10 would be good choices, but I think it would be better if they didn't make a Fire Emblem anime.

This pretty much states my point.