Marth and Lodestar

Randoman

Since there doesn't seem to be much info on the Lodestar class on the SF FE13 section I was wondering, what skills does the Lodestar class get by levelling up?

Also (just for speculation), if the Lodestar class didn't exist, what class do you think the Spotpass and DLC versions of Marth would have? I'm thinking it'd be Myrmidon/Swordmaster, since Mercenary/Hero seems way too bulky for Marth.

Since there doesn't seem to be much info on the Lodestar class on the SF FE13 section I was wondering, what skills does the Lodestar class get by levelling up?

Lodestar doesn't get any skills.

since Mercenary/Hero seems way too bulky for Marth.

I dunno about that, look at his Shadow Dragon art. The muscles are big enough for Mercenary/Hero.

No skills. Marth gets Aptitude though, so that's cool.

I think he'd be a Lord or Swordmaster: Lord for Obvious reasons and his stats kind of fit swordmasters in this game.

Marth's stats has always been Merc like ever since the first game

minus the fact that he can't wield axe ofc

Or rather Marth's stats is Navvare Merc like >_>

Edited by I have a Dragon Boner

Marth would most likely be Mercenary and Hero due to the fact that that class tree is pretty balanced like the base Lord class. Also because Marth needs a Shield.

btw, funny thing about Marth's merc model: Since his head is basically short-haired Lucina's head, which is a female head, when paired with the male version of the merc's body his head will look too small and it'll also be slightly disconnected from the body. Just a funny and kind of disturbing little glitch.

No learned skills whatsoever as a Lodestar? Weird. I thought Lodestar would at least get the same skills as the lord class does from levelling up. At least all incarnations of Marth in FE13 have 2 or more skills though.

I also checked Valhart's and the Conqueror's skills, and skill wise he only has Conquest even though he's at level 30. That's quite horrible. Only one skill at level 30? It's not like Conquest is insanely overpowered.

Marth would most likely be Mercenary and Hero due to the fact that that class tree is pretty balanced like the base Lord class. Also because Marth needs a Shield.

btw, funny thing about Marth's merc model: Since his head is basically short-haired Lucina's head, which is a female head, when paired with the male version of the merc's body his head will look too small and it'll also be slightly disconnected from the body. Just a funny and kind of disturbing little glitch.

With Marth being known as the Hero-King,having him as a mercenary would seem rather appropriate, if he wasn't a Lodestar. Lucina even pictured him to be an all powerful warrior. However, Marth needing a shield wouldn't work out because the only possible option for a shield for him, would be the Pedestal of Flames aka the Fire Emblem, which Ylisse has (but hey, its dlc, maybe he could have, like how he had an Exalted Falchion in Lost Bloodlines)