New Pikmin

BlueFire

As I bet most of you already know, Pikmin & Olimar have been confirmed. We've only seen the same 5 pikmin from before.

http://www.smashbros.com/us/characters/pikmin.html

Do you think the 2 new pikmin will be incorporated into the game as more than just a sticker or trophy? Oliver could really have all 7 pikmin. Since Pikmin 3 features new protagonists, perhaps a Different character will control these pikmin along with the original 3 (though I doubt it). Maybe rock and flying pikmin will be incorporated into Olimar's final smash or an assist trophy.

Yes, having a Flying pikmin would allow Olimar to hover slightly with his Up B...

...I don't know, it's a possibility that they'll use the New Pikmin considering Pikmin 3 this month

If Olimar isn't using more than 3 Pikmin in the game, then it's very possible that Winged and Rock Pikmin could be incorporated in other ways.

If Olimar isn't using more than 3 Pikmin in the game, then it's very possible that Winged and Rock Pikmin could be incorporated in other ways.

Wii U screenshots reveal him using the same five pikmin from Brawl. Although quite unlikely, perhaps only the 3DS title will have the new pikmin.

Wii U screenshots reveal him using the same five pikmin from Brawl. Although quite unlikely, perhaps only the 3DS title will have the new pikmin.

He ment more then 3 pikmin at a time. All 5 are obviously there but Olimar seems to only be using 3 at a time.

He ment more then 3 pikmin at a time. All 5 are obviously there but Olimar seems to only be using 3 at a time.

clearly a glitch will make him only able to use the 3 worst pikmin

and then PKL will celebrate :B):

clearly a glitch will make him only able to use the 3 worst pikmin

and then PKL will celebrate :B):

Haha. Mayhaps, I think PKL would just be pleased with an Olimar nerf :P