Sound Effects in Text

ThatGuyDownTheStreet

If you have any of the Nightmare modules for music it's in there.

oh and you also have to use MORETEXT, you can't just have a sound effect play right in the middle of a TEX1

Edited by Agro

also the music list doesn't include ALL sound effects so either play around if you can't find the one you want and know it exists or check Hextator's doc I think his had a list BwdYeti made that was somewhat more complete but not compatible with Nightmare (IIRC)

Ohmigosh Hithere is back!!!!!!

Sup.

lol yeah I've actually been back for a while, but thanks.

note, you'd probably want to do

TEX1 text1

SOUN ID

MORETEXT text2 // or TEX4 depending on your EA version

Oh wow, I actually envisioned it in a much differnt way. Thanks for posting this; this will definitely save me some time when I'm trying to finish this up as quickly as possible.

also the music list doesn't include ALL sound effects so either play around if you can't find the one you want and know it exists or check Hextator's doc I think his had a list BwdYeti made that was somewhat more complete but not compatible with Nightmare (IIRC)

Hmm, good to know. Though, since I'm using sounds that seem to be more conventional, it shouldn't be too much of a problem. But of course, knowing that there might be a more complete list of these sounds in Hextator's doc is certainly treasured information, so thank you.