Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

You called out SB for rolespec, but didn't bother calling me out?

I believe I called you out D1 for rolespec wrt to your Elieson vote being based on there being "too much OC" and being my wife-to-be makes me rather tolerant of your failure to listen.

(read: Manix said all I wanted to say regarding your rolespec and there's no point in beating a dead goddess.)

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

still feeling kind of crap, but whatever. let's see how it goes...

Reread Shin's ISO, and I've gotta say I don't like it.

Says I did something stupid but doesn't give a read on me, but attacks Levity for the double team on me without actually reading the votes, since they were for different reasons.

Promises content but doesn't deliver it.
Claims his Levity vote was for "further probing", doesn't actually divulge what his read on her was or is, or his reasoning behind it. First and second paragraphs are just citing things that happened and aren't reads.
Pretty much nothing on reads (besides townread eclipse), doesn't drop a vote.
Repeats said townread, clarifies my question from an earlier post, waffles on Psych.
Don't really get where the "my day 1 was bad is coming from", even in context
Asks clipsey to explain Psych townread, suspicious of j00 for finishing off lynches when we need a hammer to lynch?

Also notable: his suspicions of Levity are gone in later posts with no explanation (I'm not letting you get away with the probing excuse, what do you think of her) and he mentions me quite a bit but never outright says what his read on me is.

##Unvote

##Vote: Shin

would still vote for Psych but he has plenty of votes on him already, and I want Shin to respond to this.

as in Eclipse has done a few things that are off to me too (that I already explained) + she didn't actually shoot scum, just a third + maybe it's possible she bussed Nags since he wasn't doing anything anyway was starting to draw heat, but that seems kinda graspy to me to push as a case without more reason

eclipse is undeniably town in my mind because if she was a scum dayvig who didn't need to post in thread she would've just saved her shot to off an important power role as soon as they claimed

hhhh actually

##Unvote

##Vote: Helios

I like this vote a lot better, already stated why I don't like Helios and his Rein vote just seemed so easy (speaking of which some of those extrakills might be helpful used on inactives if you don't have any other scumreads because at this point in the game they're just kinda there and I'm afraid there's scum somewhere in there)

SPEAKING of which I still don't like how Kevin's vote on me was apparently worse than Shin's even though they were both pretty similar? Keep in mind Nags pushed on Kevin instead of Shin and Nags flipped scum

Bizz, are you saying that Shin is scummy because Nags avoided lynching him, do you think that the people voting me were bad and just trying to get an easy lynch or both?

##Vote:Shinori

When a numbers claim claims 20 players in a 19 player game, and a hidden is killed, you use your action on trying to find another hidden ????

I missed this. Hah. I apologize.

Sorry I haven't been around let me see if I can answer some of these questions and read stuff.

Votals

Psych (4): Manix, j00, Shinori, kirsche

Shinori (2): Snike, Rein

Helios (2): eclipse, Levity

j00 (1): Wombat

kirsche (1): Psych

Rein (1): Helios

Shin (1): SB

Not voting (3): Ether, scorri, Shin

Edited by Kaoz

would prefer psych coming back and said something, still not comfortable removing my vote on him

Shin, you find both me and psych suspicious, but aren't voting any of us. don't like your reasoning on me, I was pushing people to get a lynch since two NL results in universal loss, and I vote elie very hesitantly. I joined naglfar lynch because eclipse all but outright stated she had a cop guilty on him, it wasn't really "oh well fine then"

Wombat, you think I'm scum and psych is null, and that hunting for hiddens isn't scummy. do you have any other scumreads other than me? you even said your read on me was basically a wifom, is that all the opinions you've got currently?

shinori are you even paying attention

tbh i wouldn't mind if j00 quickhammered because we'd have guaranteed scum there.

finding it kind of weird how helios pressure votes rein but then when he posts he never gives any follow up on it, i don't like it

Does anyone else find this odd? Seems like SB expects Psych to flip town. Yet he was voting him at the time.

Then he nudges Helios over something dumb. I don't think Rein's response warranted an unvote.

But now that Helios is getting pressure SB has moved on to Shin.

Thinking SB is either a townie with ADHD or scum throwing shit against the wall until some of it sticks. Leaning towards the latter.

pardon j00

denounce SB

i finally have time again

pls explain: i don't like non-given reasons for brushing away the major wagon of the day so far.

I don't understand anything Psych has done from either a town or scum perspective. It's like his night actions were picked by a monkey. The Levity shot isn't scummy imo, just weird. Same thing with taking Elie's role. I don't understand him at all so I don't have a read at all.

A one line response to a paragraph is gay and unsatisfactory, especially when it doesn't even address what I said at all but merely repeats what you said originally as if it were fact written in stone.

Bizz, are you saying that Shin is scummy because Nags avoided lynching him, do you think that the people voting me were bad and just trying to get an easy lynch or both?

Kinda both. I don't get why your vote was so much worse than Shin's