Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mmm, not quite what I meant. It wasn't so much that I was surprised that no one was dead and more that a specific someone wasn't dead. No, I'm not claiming vig, or SK, or mafia. As for why I said it, it was in response to Wombat and either what I said satisfied him or he decided it wasn't worth pursuing. Either way, doesn't make it suspicious. Where's the scum intent in making such a comment?

Right...but you're hinting something by saying that. Plus like Wombat said, the whole "wait no nk whaaaat?" is a scumtell. I'm not gonna press this any further since my intention isn't to rolefish, just mentioning something you said that I found strange.

##Unvote

##Vote: Helios

His last list of reads had scorri on top, but his vote is on Rein, his second read. How did scorri drop off of your list, given that you just pressed her about something? I did some rereading on N2, and thought the Helios/scorri interaction was interesting. It's a shame that these two aren't on more often, because I think there's a lot to be had here.

I don't know if you actually read my posts or not, but I did put my list in NO PARTICULAR ORDER you know. So no, Rein isn't my second read and Scorri isn't my first read. And who in the world ever said that Scorri dropped off my list? I still find her scummy. So sorry to disappoint you Eclipse, but you're voting me based on baseless assumptions, and are therefore voting me for no reason. I do hope that you feel better soon though, since your symptoms are definitely a bitch to deal with.

hhhh actually

##Unvote

##Vote: Helios

I like this vote a lot better, already stated why I don't like Helios and his Rein vote just seemed so easy (speaking of which some of those extrakills might be helpful used on inactives if you don't have any other scumreads because at this point in the game they're just kinda there and I'm afraid there's scum somewhere in there)

Bizzzz whyyyyy. I've had Rein as a scumread for a while now so it didn't just come out of nowhere, and it's more than just voting a lurker for lurking (though he was def lurkscum too). Please read my previous posts where I mention these things.

I do agree with what you said about Shin though and thought about that when I was looking at Nag's ISO earlier. He didn't really give any scumreads but did mention both kirsche and Shin, and voted kirsche over Shin. The problem is I'm not really sure if Nags was trying to bus kirsche for townie credit (he was still under fire at that time and rightfully so) or if he was trying to push for a mislynch on kirsche and go "oh well everyone thought kirsche was scum so yeah".

Guys isn't Psych simply stating what he said before: "Yeah I was Excellen the amnesiac but I took Elie's role and now I'm Helios the wingman yeahhh"? I'm not seeing the confusion here.

Right...but you're hinting something by saying that. Plus like Wombat said, the whole "wait no nk whaaaat?" is a scumtell. I'm not gonna press this any further since my intention isn't to rolefish, just mentioning something you said that I found strange.

Originally you said you found it suspicious. You've never really explained why it's scummy or suspicious or what not. Why is "wait no nk" a scumtell? Town can do it just as much as scum.

Guys isn't Psych simply stating what he said before: "Yeah I was Excellen the amnesiac but I took Elie's role and now I'm Helios the wingman yeahhh"? I'm not seeing the confusion here.

Except he's not. He's mentioning Haze for some reason and also saying that you're alive which has nothing to do with what's going on. To me, what his one post read like was "I was originally Haze and then I took Elie's role." but now it's just getting confused because he's dropping short one liners and not actually explaining what he's trying to say.

Okay so basics. I don't like anything from Psych today. He gave no reason for targetting Bizz with the force shot, Haze is coming up for whatever reason. I kind of feel like Shinori was just unsure of what was going on with his action, or didn't trust Manix' numbers.

I don't understand the heat on Helios, his list being unordered was fairly obvious, and his case on the others may simply not have changed.

##Vote: Psych

It's more I just don't enjoy Helios wasting his vote on an inactive when his words have indicated he has more reason to be suspicious of Scorri, I didn't pay attention to the order or his suspicious list or anything

psych why are you being confusing with your claim though and why do you keep avoiding peoples' questions

Wait is anyone even in an OC conversation started by Psych right now? I can't remember seeing anyone claim they were and I think most people have posted.

If not then Psych is definitely a lying fag.

Psych claimed that he got an insanitykill which j00 said makes the victim forfeit their role for that night and he also claimed roleblocked so

I don't know why you would be Bizz, I've already claimed and it's not that easy for the mafia to fake claim amnesiac

like really, who would do that

we've already discussed this before and this isn't why people think you're scummy (it isn't why I think you're scummy) I don't know why you're avoiding peoples' questions

Why did you mention Haze? And why was it important to state Helios was still alive

Helios, the confusion is as to why he brought up the gay bozo, Haze.

Oh yeah I now see where this whole slip thing comes from. Shit now that I get things I'm confused too.

Originally you said you found it suspicious. You've never really explained why it's scummy or suspicious or what not. Why is "wait no nk" a scumtell? Town can do it just as much as scum.

Because it seems like you're trying to crumb a role of some sort (but I'm too stupid to catch any hidden connotations) but the only roles I could think of that would worry about no NK would be a killing role. There's already a claimed dayvig in eclipse, and while there could always be another vig, the only other killing roles I can think of are an SK (harmful neutral) or mafia (scummy scum scum). Which are both not very nice to town. The thing is though I don't want to rolefish since it's not very beneficial to town, and you claim you're not a vig or SK so there's really nothing else I can say. Also it's a scumtell because it looks like you're trying to look townie, but it seems kinda forced.

Scorri what are your scumreads besides Psych? You were kinda just a part of the Nags wagon but apart from saying stuff about Psych you haven't really given us any other opinions on people. I mentioned this D1 I believe and you still haven't really changed things.

Okay so basics. I don't like anything from Psych today. He gave no reason for targetting Bizz with the force shot, Haze is coming up for whatever reason. I kind of feel like Shinori was just unsure of what was going on with his action, or didn't trust Manix' numbers.

I don't understand the heat on Helios, his list being unordered was fairly obvious, and his case on the others may simply not have changed.

##Vote: Psych

Short sweet and to the point. Also thank you for noticing that I clearly stated in that list that my reads were unordered.

It's more I just don't enjoy Helios wasting his vote on an inactive when his words have indicated he has more reason to be suspicious of Scorri, I didn't pay attention to the order or his suspicious list or anything

>Implying voting Scorri would be a more effective vote

Let's face it: Psych is probably the guy getting lynched today unless something drastic happens, and if he wasn't at L-2 or whatever I would be voting him as well. I highly doubt anyone atm wants to get behind a scorri lynch, and not only do I find Rein scummy (and I believe others mentioned him at some point as well) but the vote at least did the job of pressuring him to post as well. So the possibility of a Rein lynch atm is greater than the possibility of a scorri lynch. It's actually ~more useful~ to vote Rein than scorri. The rest I explained in my last post. And the order thing was directed @eclipse and not you (she said that I had scorri first and rein second so why didn't i vote scorri instead of rein).

I don't know why you would be Bizz, I've already claimed and it's not that easy for the mafia to fake claim amnesiac

like really, who would do that

I think there was a scum!amnesiac before though. Also role =/ alignment #mafia101basics

I believe I called you out D1 for rolespec wrt to your Elieson vote being based on there being "too much OC" and being my wife-to-be makes me rather tolerant of your failure to listen.

(read: Manix said all I wanted to say regarding your rolespec and there's no point in beating a dead goddess.)

If you think it's stupid, feel free to say something about it; I get worried about echo chambers when ALL of your opinions look like they originate from someone else.

(also, I believe trying to marry me is illegal)

I don't know if you actually read my posts or not, but I did put my list in NO PARTICULAR ORDER you know. So no, Rein isn't my second read and Scorri isn't my first read. And who in the world ever said that Scorri dropped off my list? I still find her scummy. So sorry to disappoint you Eclipse, but you're voting me based on baseless assumptions, and are therefore voting me for no reason. I do hope that you feel better soon though, since your symptoms are definitely a bitch to deal with.

My, what a hostile response to a single vote. Your vote is on Rein ATM, with some pokes in scorri's direction. I honestly don't see the point of your Rein vote, especially with the amount of interaction you have with scorri. Given both of these factors, I'm quite content to leave my vote where it is (seeing as Psych will probably get lynched without my vote).

Speaking of. . .much as I still think this will be a mislynch, this'll probably be the last time I protest it, because it'll force the rest of you to discuss something else D4. My gut tells me that there's scum who's using Psych's antics as an excuse to NOT scumhunt; once he's gone, who can they hide behind?

His response to you was fairly neutral. His response to me. . .not so much. He wasn't in danger of being lynched, so I find that kind of tone really suspicious.