Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

considering i thought he was roleplaying someone else, i thought it was a decent line of attack

I'm guessing the thought that you might have guessed wrong never occurred to you?

after me showing what i knew and his response to "that's a bad impression, try harder", and then he says it's a joke? read as backpedaling over his own tracks. which in turn really started prompting the main questions.

except the joke there was in plain sight, before it was pointed out to be a joke, whereas this one as stated as a joke after the fact.

they aren't the same at all.

His response to "that's a bad impression, try harder" was an all-caps threat which is clearly a joke, it's probably a more obvious joke than the one SB criticised.

@j00 that is so ridiculous it's believeable.

Leaving for my last minute holiday soon, so don't expect much, if any, activity over the next two days. Thankfully I shouldn't miss much because of N2 but thought I should mention this anyway before you homos start wondering why I've stopped posting.

##Vote: Naglfar

Hopefully we can prove j00's role today.

What I can say is this: Either there's multiple vig shots in this game (which makes no sense, given the numbers), or there's multiple kills. Two mafias makes the most sense, given my role. SK is possible, but that REALLY makes it hard for the town to win.

Kinda thinking the compulsive forcekill thing is ITP/SK, since indirectly it works like any other kill, if the target choose not til kill they kill themselves and it's not strongman or anything.

Also, BBM was pushing Naglfar and j00 as scummates towards the end of D1 so if Naglfar flips scum, that looks really bad for j00 and I don't care about his claim or framing or WIFOM.

mind explaning your logic here? BBM being town means that he had no idea what the alignment of any other player were, you're just saying "then j00 looks bad because BBM thought so". if his reasoning that we're scumbuddies is flawed then you're just mirroring a flawed argument without actually referring to said argment.

I don't like how Snike mentioned Wombat as being clear, he's essentially Godfather just apparently town. Shinori clearing him doesn't mean much if he really is Godfather. Snike mentioning he got shot makes me ease my suspicions a bit since mafia and ITP normally would like to without information to town, especially the fact that there are more killing roles, but I'd still like more content from him since he hasn't scumhunted much.

don't ask how but i can confirm multiple vig shots

multiple vig shots or multiple kills? because then we have eclipse's vigshot, mafia nightkill, this forcekill thing that targeted me and additional vig shots on top of that?

I also don't get why you claimed, setting up others to OC contact could just make them clear you. don't understand the grounds on which eclipse is willing to clear you, but I'd look at Naglfar's flip before I question her.

@kirche if I'm to prove my role today, I need to already vote (to prove that my vote is indeed double at the end of a lynch) which means 7 other should vote. I think that's the how many that are voting right now, so if people would just refrain from placing more votes on Naglfar I can hammer whenever.

Votals

Naglfar (7): eclipse, Ether, Levity, Wombat, Psych, Rein, kirsche
Snike (1): SB
Not voting (8): Helios, j00, Manix, Naglfar, scorri, Shin, Shinori, Snike

Phase ends in ~35 hours.

I don't like how Snike mentioned Wombat as being clear, he's essentially Godfather just apparently town. Shinori clearing him doesn't mean much if he really is Godfather. Snike mentioning he got shot makes me ease my suspicions a bit since mafia and ITP normally would like to without information to town, especially the fact that there are more killing roles, but I'd still like more content from him since he hasn't scumhunted much.

Real good reading Maflord. I said that wombat wasn't lying, at least, bout his role showing inno to Manix. Not saying that he can't be scum, but he's honest about the inno scanning.

@SB: as previously mentioned I was waiting for results + had rp drama to deal with. Also I might not have been thinking clearly at the time so yeah.

Huh.

I still don't think that a mafia amnesiac would be able to take killing roles up (especially since clipsey's dayvig was presumably declared OUTSIDE of the thread)

There is always the possibility that he's be lying through his teeth about half the stuff he's told us.

I'm having split feelings on him currently.

@Eclipse: Can you clarify what you mean by that?

I don't even know what the hell is going on with all these roles but Snike claimed his BP was shot (don't ITPs usually have BPs to help ensure their survival?)

Nags is at L-2 now right? Is there gonna be any other discussion going on or we just gonna end the phase like this?

I'll end phase in three or four hours or so, unless anyone objects,

the more I think about it, the more I believe the forcekill to be ITP, since as a day action they'd get an advantage that they don't need to care about the watchers/trackers and such, with the nerf being that they're unable to choose their own kill. don't think it's a mafia role, the rules only state that you can't self-target, so mafia could just target each other for an extra killing role.

yeah, just realized it doesn't make sense for it to be mafia unless there are other restrictions like you can't target your own faction or something

it is a day ability though, and my role was disabled at night when I was forced to kill someone, so people should keep that in mind before claiming passive/active roles

IMO I think the forcekill might be ITP (if it is I'm so happy because that's one of the neatest SK roles ever), not going to say more about it since it's been discussed enough already. I believe j00.

I think the biggest thing that bothers me about Eclipse is how she kept answering for Psych when Manix questioned him (effectively interrupting his reaction test). I don't think she's lynch priority though. If we DO have multiple mafias and Nags flips one of the scumteams that would make Eclipse still likely to be on the other scumteam but I think it's more likely we have one mafia if the forcekill is ITP so idk spec spec spec

There's something else I want to look into that requires Nags's flip (Kevin vs. Shin) but past the players who still have posts in the single digit range I'm starting to feel weird about Helios. He has an occasional wall of content but he's not nearly as memorable as I remember him being when he's town, and his recent wall doesn't make it clear who he thinks is scummy, just who he thinks had the worst votes on the Shinori wagon topped with a waffley read on Shin

Shin still hasn't really given much content either, but he hasn't been horrible necessarily. Not really a fan of his Psych vote, and it would have been nice if he gave more thoughts about D1 when he last posted, but it seems like he's been somewhat busy so I guess I can't really knock him for that (seeing as I'm busy most of the time as well lol).

which doesn't give much to work with.

In his latest post he indirectly accused Snike of being ITP which also doesn't sit well with me. Helios, do you think Snike is scum?

Leaning scum on Helios right now, kinda wish some of the single-digit posters (from last I checked) would post more, also unfortunately discussion has stagnated today because of Eclipse's report.

Shin have like three posts, so does Rein and I'd like to put some pressure on them just to get them so say more, but that obviously isn't going to happen this phase.

His response to "that's a bad impression, try harder" was an all-caps threat which is clearly a joke, it's probably a more obvious joke than the one SB criticised.

history lesson~

MOTHER <SNIP>ING <SNIP>. SNIKE, I HATE YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME. I WILL GROUND YOUR BONES UP AND USE THEM AS DINNER SPICE AND I WILL ROAST YOUR FLESH AND USE YOUR SKULL AS A GAUNTLET, YOU VEXATIOUS, IRRITATING CRETIN

YOU BETTER RUN, YOU SWINE

YOU BETTER RUN

AND I WILL FIND YOUR WHOLE FAMILY AND THEY WILL ALL BE BURNT AT THE STAKE. YOU WILL REGRET EVERYTHING YOU DID TO OPPOSE ME; MAY THE GODS HAVE MERCY ON YOUR SOUL FOR I WILL FIND ALL OF YOU. YOU BETTER RUN TO THE ENDS OF THE EARTH BECAUSE I WILL ALWAYS BE THERE IN EVERY CITY, EVERY PORT, EVERY BOAT, LOOKING FOR YOU AND YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR CHILDREN'S CHILDREN UNTIL YOUR WHOLE GENERATION IS WIPED OFF OF THIS EXISTENCE FOREVER

(courtesy of snike's profile, thank god it's still there)

here's something that i remember via talking about once upon a time; this was an outburst after some game where snike fucked her over as mafia (quite a while ago too)

just a thought as to why i thought it wasn't a joke/i wouldn't understand how that would be roleplaying excellen/purposely faking a roleplay isn't a smart idea

I cannot, if I did.

can we lynch him tomorrow because he's flopping around on his claim as well

like just wow

I'm starting to feel weird about Helios. He has an occasional wall of content but he's not nearly as memorable as I remember him being when he's town, and his recent wall doesn't make it clear who he thinks is scummy, just who he thinks had the worst votes on the Shinori wagon topped with a waffley read on Shin
which doesn't give much to work with.

In his latest post he indirectly accused Snike of being ITP which also doesn't sit well with me. Helios, do you think Snike is scum?

Leaning scum on Helios right now, kinda wish some of the single-digit posters (from last I checked) would post more, also unfortunately discussion has stagnated today because of Eclipse's report.

That weird feeling you're getting in your pants is normal don't worry.

I thought I made it pretty clear who I thought was scummy but I guess I can see where your confusion is stemming from. The whole point of my dissection of Shinori's wagon was to try and find scum. So the bad votes = people I thought looked scummy (with exception of Eclipse). So to put it really clearly:

WHAT THE HELL WHY ISN'T THEIR AN IMPACT FONT ANYMORE HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO MAKE A GREAT BULLET LIST FULL OF IMPACT

Helios's Current List of Scumreads (in no particular order) (subject to change)

• Scorri
  • Rein
  • Kirsche
  • Nags

Shin read changed a bit because I didn't know he was actually busy with stuff irl. Seeing as I'm pretty busy irl too, I can't really knock someone for that, so I'm currently giving him some benefit of the doubt. Plus I never thought he was as bad as some of the other reads I had, so he's not really a priority to me.

I was asking a sincere question wrt Snike. Aren't people with Bulletproof vests usually ITP (or a fakeclaim)? To get an actual read on Snike I'd have to take a look at him again, which I currently don't have time to do because my dad's yelling at me.

Hope that clears some things up! If you have any questions or concerns please let me know.