Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

okay i copy pasted the list but it linked and i don't know how to stop it

eclipse - town
Ether
Helios
j00 - town to me, since i believed his claim and he's been pretty chill
kirsche
Leornianwynn - meh to me but not scummy
Levity
Manix - town due to claim
Psych - 8)
Rein
SB - town to me
scorri - was actually going to shoot scorri, but picked bizz
Shin
Shinori - i mean, i guess i have to trust him but eh
Snike

snike/shin/ether/rein hadn't really posted enough for me to have feels on them and i didn't want to take a dark shot due to it

so it was between helios, scorri, bizz, kirsche, and i chose bizz

i need to reread helios because i am not sure how i feel about him

it wasn't bizz was scummy, it was other people are less so

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

let's consider: policy shots on inactive players would remove them from the game before lylo situations where 1) scum could use them for easy mislynches and 2) could be inactive scum. so why the shit would you shoot someone who has been mildly active and you could get a better read from (which you could have done yet you apparently shot from a poe perspective instead of actually trying to get a read), at which point if you're shooting someone you don't have a read on/not sure who to shoot for scum, it's better to knock someone with less interactions out so they don't become problems later

basically not shooting an inactive is basically saying "hey i'm going to keep the problems around", which scum wants.

your reasoning reads scum based as fuck

I don't like the way you worded that post

snike/shin/ether/rein hadn't really posted enough for me to have feels on them and i didn't want to take a dark shot due to it

???

it wasn't bizz was scummy, it was other people are less so

okay but psych do you actually have any scumreads.

##Vote: Psych

Also it sucks that we have so many inactives and not very many ways to make them less of a problem

i have a chem prac now so i'll be out for like, 4+ hours, and potentially the rest of the realtime day because of assignments due tomorrow

pls lynch the scum with me though

not really

i feel scorri is meh, i feel leo is kind of towny but really aggressive, manix is paranoid

snike is starting to nag me cause i feel like that BP was probably ITP and he's been quiet so that would probably make sense

i really don't like helios on a re-read though and he totally excuses shin and his feelings towards him due to one post

however at the same time kirsche has been flaky all game and really not contributing and like half of his stuff is trash posts and i think he's pinging me more than helios because it's really only that one point that is making me dislike helios

##vote: kirsche

also clipsey: scum reviver? yeah don't assume shit about the setup

I really don't like the way this is worded. Like, this contributes nothing to scumhunting, and everything to emotion. . .and I think I mentioned sometime back that I wasn't in the mood for this kind of shit. If not, consider this my notice that I don't want to see anything like this ever again for the rest of this game. In other words, this is a policy vote for stupid shit.

##Vote: Manix

(yes this is pure fucking emotion speaking, but I have had a shitty day, and I am in no mood to play properly, and probably won't be until tomorrow; the rest of you fucking scumhunt for a physical day, because I saw precious little of it last day phase)

Hope you feel better, Eclipse. Until then that vote is a nulltell to me and I'm going to stay far away from that.

I really don't like the way this is worded. Like, this contributes nothing to scumhunting, and everything to emotion. . .and I think I mentioned sometime back that I wasn't in the mood for this kind of shit. If not, consider this my notice that I don't want to see anything like this ever again for the rest of this game. In other words, this is a policy vote for stupid shit.

my apologies clipsey; it was just a thought that entered my head and my filter didn't filter it into a more appropriately worded statement. i didn't have a load of time and i was also doing assignment work. points about psych from that period still stand though.

basically the gist of it was meant to be that you made a number of setup assumptions around scum!amn not being able to take a killing role, however with the forcekilling whatever it is that j00 claimed, and the flip of a scum reviver, that making assumptions like that around the setup are potentially dubious logic to present.

Mmm.

I'm not sure. Based off a few things I'm more worried about levy/Manix at the moment.

The way psych is currently acting strikes me as off if he was scum but I could see it as a ploy.

The whle manix commenting on "Lol scum reviver." type thing really strikes me as scummy but then when I think about it nags was lined up to lynch at that time I believe in which that's really....awkward.

I think between Psych, Manix, and Levy there is probably at least one definite scum.

Also my inspect last night went to checking for a hidden player and the person I inspected is not in this game. So we don't have to worry about Life.

BACK TO THOUGHTS ON SCUM AND THOUGHTS AND STUFF: Like I think Psych could technically be town and Manix and levy are both scum buddies which could explain a few things that seemed really weird to me on day 1 and up till now.

Mmm.

I'm not sure. Based off a few things I'm more worried about levy/Manix at the moment.

The way psych is currently acting strikes me as off if he was scum but I could see it as a ploy.

The whle manix commenting on "Lol scum reviver." type thing really strikes me as scummy but then when I think about it nags was lined up to lynch at that time I believe in which that's really....awkward.

I think between Psych, Manix, and Levy there is probably at least one definite scum.

Also my inspect last night went to checking for a hidden player and the person I inspected is not in this game. So we don't have to worry about Life.

BACK TO THOUGHTS ON SCUM AND THOUGHTS AND STUFF: Like I think Psych could technically be town and Manix and levy are both scum buddies which could explain a few things that seemed really weird to me on day 1 and up till now.

quite a waffle there in bold. mind explaining your reasoning at the italics? you're not explaning your scumreads on Manix and Bizz except for "lolmanix scum!reviver" and you're just handwaving Psych being weird. and if you think either of them are scum, why aren't you voting

I guess Shinori's ability can be used to check for hiddens, but why life? everyone knows he hates NOC. also, what does a scan on a non-player return? and do you think there are more hiddens, after Manix' numbers?

@Wombat if you're reasoning that I was hesistant to lynch Naglfar because he was my scumbuddy, explain why I was so hesistant to lynch Elie, when refraining to do so is what drew the negative attention towards me. None of them were scumreads at the moment, Snike had low content but things that stood more out to me since like Naglfar, I was also suspicious of kirsche at the time and didn't find Nags' reasoning strange. your reasoning is just a massive wifom

don't like Psych at the moment, his target bothers me and I don't see any reason why scum would block Psych since he's not setting them up as masons with alignment revealed or anything. no kill implies that mafia was blocked too, hit (another?) bvp or (another) doc and it all seems to be a bit too convenient. especially since doc is dead and a bvp was hit last night. also I claimed D1 and are you even paying attention

and I really don't get why you'd target Bizz, when you were contemplating scorri. you say "Bizz wasn't really scummy but others were less scummy" but you have barely mentioned Bizz and even voted scorri at some point. inactives would be a better shot if you don't have scumreads, since Bizz was essentially a shot in the dark, as you describe it.

##Vote: Psych

Snike should explain BPV, I'd like Shinori to explain his reads

Not clearing Shinori because of his role, it doesn't seem to be good for anything else than finding hiddens and that could be any alignment

okay i got some time now, somehow

dissection time

i was only mentioning the shallow grave rule as a possibility that reviver existed and what that implies about potential role balance in the game. i only mentioned scum reviver after nags flipped so whatever the hell you're trying to push here doesn't even make sense

...what

shinori i claimed that there were 13 town and 7 non-town. said hidden player has already flipped. remind me what the point of even remotely trying to find a hidden player after that would have achieved? no seriously i want to know because i'm getting a weird vibe

and here's another thing i'm not a fan of. you mention via throughout the post and yet... you don't give any reasoning at all as to why she might be scum? yeah no i don't like that at all, whatever her alignment is be damned

don't like veering into rolespec but what do you think is the anti-town setup, one mafia team or two teams? because I'm thinking mafiakill may be non-consecutive, meaning for two teams there's one mafia kill at night, while for one, bigger mafia team they only get one kill every other night leaving SK to kill every night.

just thinking there must be some kind of limitation to the big number of anti-town

@j00: i had no idea yesterday because there wasn't enough info.

it's probably worth considering nags' flip said his alignment was "mafia" so that potentially implies there's only one scumteam unless there's another named faction.

also considering, no one is claiming the forcekill aspect, it's probably a ITP that's doing it, that said it's not definitive. if that's the case though that it is ITP, for it to be multimaf, there'd have to be a second ITP/paired 3rd and 2-man scumteams which seems kinda eh for a 19p game. so imo the most likely case is 13/5/1/(1).

it wasn't blocked on levity's side, i specifically got the message that i was roleblocked

so it was like ITP who has the kill aspect and mafia who's the roleblock and they crossed wires with me

okay so i got joo'd and had to kill someone and picked levity but then i think i got roleblocked

it wasn't blocked on levity's side, i specifically got the message that i was roleblocked

so it was like ITP who has the kill aspect and mafia who's the roleblock and they crossed wires with me

why not clarify such things at once

yesterday you said you didn't plan to use the wingman part of your role for long, what did you mean by that? others asked and you still haven't said what your original plan was