Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

@Wombat I don't know about Rein but I'm not voting Shinori/don't think Shinori is scum because of his role.

I have no clue why you think Shinori is scum. Manix seems to think it's because of his role. Or at least, he's been taking that tack since Shinori started making good cases.

Despite the fact that Manix has been arguing against rolespec and setup assumptions and that his own claimed role is a null tell.

Manix is hiding behind ZOMG PARANOID MANIX in order to vote likely townies instead of offering legit reads.

And Shinori's right that you and he hardly expressed any opinions on each other until called on it.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Despite the fact that Manix has been arguing against rolespec and setup assumptions and that his own claimed role is a null tell.

yeah i'm taking the route of "not assuming shit about the setup, and lynching who i think is scum"

this has been clearly evident, don't twist my words

Manix is hiding behind ZOMG PARANOID MANIX in order to vote likely townies instead of offering legit reads.

it's like you pick and choose what goes into your case against me

you keep forgetting my damn kische case and it's frustrating

And Shinori's right that you and he hardly expressed any opinions on each other until called on it.

and? if i was scum, say, how does not expressing an opinion until asked (which is a fairly common thing, i might add) on a player make me scum (and then by what is implied association, the other person)? it's potentially worth noting that scum can buddy with town, too, it's not completely unheard of

But scummy confirmation bias is ok because ZOMG PARANOID MANIX.

this is namely what I'm talking about re: passive-aggressive

kirsche did the same thing some time ago about being passive-agressive

Hmm, ok, things.

Manix:

my scummeta since CMV has kinda changed; sure i still like my bussing but i'm not as compulsive about it. i get deadly apthetic during the game, that's a better tell than anything else.

Then there were lots of mentions about how he didn't care, was too busy, some threatening to sub out because of kirsche calling him out (rudely) on always being busy (AtE?), only mentions of Bizz until they were called out on not interacting were defending Bizz (defends bizz into today even), basically no mentions of any of the other scum unless they were already found to be scum. I think his push on Wombat was rather odd and seemed forced almost.

As for shinori... I dunno. Yeah he hasn't been around a ton, but the early claim and the tunneling on psych make me kinda feel like he's town. It's not like I've been around a ton myself, so I don't think saying coasting in and of itself is scummy.

Even though Manix has been pushing Bizz a lot, I'm not sure that I think Bizz is scum. Not really sure on that read just yet. I'll try and reread later.

Thouuuuuugh, wait. Shinori: What are all of your night actions exactly?