Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In fact I'm quite unsure as to who anyone would like to lynch today besides Rein, me, and Manix

Sorry I didn't know how much of that I was supposed to reveal publicly I guess, it's a fear of mine

It's ok, but next time you should say immediately because that's what this kind of role is all about.

In fact I'm quite unsure as to who anyone would like to lynch today besides Rein, me, and Manix

Well Rein wants Shinori lynched and there's a Wombat wagon atm. Manix also wants me lynched and Wombat apparently thought I might be scum. So really that's the majority of the game under suspicion. Everyone except Scorri. Might be worth NLing if it's MYLO.

Rein do you HAVE to use the lightning rod today?

I meant that I'm unsure of who anyone else wants to lynch, not who is going to be lynched. I meant like I keep seeing these empty suspicions without votes.

Idk though yeah if it's better that we NL today I'll go with that, I just don't really know what it'll accomplish since apparently Rein will be dead and yeah I'll have my scan but that's about all that'll be changed

oh if Rein's telling the truth that also means Kevin would be alive and I'll know his role and then Wombat's theory is debunked :o)

I meant that I'm unsure of who anyone else wants to lynch, not who is going to be lynched. I meant like I keep seeing these empty suspicions without votes.

I've voted Manix and would like to see him lynched.

Currently I'm either placing bets on levy/manix or manix/kirsche being scum.

Kirsche mid game play seemed scummy to me if I remember correctly. But honestly I feel wombat is really town and I felt like manix/levy's connective jump on him seemed really...oppurtunistic? And if I remember I'm pretty sure they have seemed partially buddied up to each other most of this game. Going through Levy's ISO I dont even really see her ever push manix or talk about manix TOO much. She asks a few questions periodically but she doesn't ever seem to either take a town or a scum read on him, at least in the open. There were times like when she spoke to me how she would tell me if I thought he was scum then to vote him and she might respond to manix or ask him where his vote is(Like once) but most of her mentions of manix have left a lot of thought to the imagination.

Levy what is your current read on manix?

by thst I mean if we NL it would bring some information at least. Sorry I don't mean to spam my thoughts are coming in pieces I'll go take a break now

Going through manix's iso I see the same general thing. Not much mention at all of Levy. Let's see if I can get an actual detailed post about this and about their interactions if any. Either way I'd prefer one of these two players lynched at the moment, that being said.

##Vote: Manix

I can look back but I don't like that Manix doesn't seem to have a read on me?? I thought something about me would bother him but he claims literally nothing does, and his push on Eclipse was weird because he seemed to try to discredit her a lot (her theories/assumptions/etc.) but turned around and said he didn't 'necessarily' think she was scum. I should read it again but I don't feel like I paid enough attention to it the first time.

As for Wombat you know I hate bullshit cases on me and this is a bullshit case. He's not even basing his scumreads on actions anymore but on rolespec.

Like I said at this point I'm kinda suspicious of everyone except for Scorri/Rein. If you'd rather lynch Manix that's fine. I feel more strongly about one of you/Wombat because you've coasted on your claims all game (although tbf you've done it way more than Wombat has).

As his, he thing with Eclipse was really scummy, yes. I don't know why he kept attacking her like that but I didn't really think a lot of it at first.

And to be frank most of levy's votes have all been on town. The only votes she has placed on flipped scum members haven't been that strong and generally are changed pretty quickly.

Also some things she says also leaves a lot of opening for her to wiggle around in. Specifically posts like in http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=41823&page=46#entry2536234 <----that one. Where she comments on shin simply with one line saying "Don't really like Shin's responses lately though, I need to reread but they just feel kinda empty (especially in response to eclipse)" This was never followed up on because that night Shin actually got shot. Either way if shin hadn't of been shot it really leaves it as to such that levy can swing either town or scum on the read on him.

I didn't know Shin was going to be shot?? How was I supposed to follow up on that? What's the point?

I'm lynching by PoE today.

I'm town.

Shinori is town.

Scorri is town.

Rein is town.

That leaves Levity, Manix, and Kevin. In that order.

Also, I realized that Levity's claim might fit arsonist better than poisoner. Either way I want to lynch her.

As far as I know, no one has claimed a killing ability. Therefore, since it is potential MyLo, there must be an extra non-town kill out there.

Also scorri if possible you should idle your night action, I'm not sure if you would actually become the target of every action including kills, but if it 's allowed to not risk it then don't. My role specifically says I can't avoid dying from using it. That's all I can think of that could make today possible mylo, anyway. Levity should also use her collect results ability, again if possible (and if she's not lynched).

wombat did you read this. this could be why we're in potential mylo.

kirsche: narcissist (returns messages people that visit him see) (obviam)
Wombat: always inno (Shinori)
Levity: delayed investigation (SB)
Manix: numbers (BBM)
Rein: JoAT (jail, follow, roleblock, lightning rod ) (Marth)
scorri: decoy (Elieson)
Shinori: paranoid cop (Manix)

Alright, so these are the claims. Any issues with them?

So. FMPOV, Rein and me are both clear for everyone. Besides that... I don't have much of an idea. Bleeehhhhh. Will try and reread ISOs later.