Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31<scorri>30 is *ylo announced in your game?
18<Paperblade> yeah
31<scorri>30 ok
31<scorri>30 can i quote that in thread?
18<Paperblade> yeah

He's currently trying to figure out if it's potential mylo or not. More news later.

If it's not potential mylo, and Manix's numbers are correct, that could mean there is an itp tho

Yes, but it also could potentially not hit mafia. Which means that if it's

6/2/1

goes to 5/2/1

goes to 3/2/1.

Oh, I guess that's not lose since if the 1 can't win with mafia, they want mafia dead too. Ok, carry on.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand it's not potential mylo.

Soooooooooooooooooo

Manix, care to talk about that?

well,

1) we don't know the mechanics of the kill giver

2) paperblade might have assumed certain things to happen

3) i don't know

scum can set up busses, it's not impossible. if one of them are suspicious, they can set up a bus attempt, so when they flip, they can get towncred (eg: wombat giving sb towncred, which i still don't agree with, and is actually a point about sb )

sure it might be opportunistic, but consider the possibility of scum setting up such busses as above

it may also have been opportunistic to push the other wagons present at the time and scum didn't want to be seen on them (considering the townflips, it stands to reason)

Yes but you were defending Ether because he would have had to bus Snike. Why is Ether less likely to set up a bus than me? Scum might've felt their nights might be safer with the SK dead or something.

Maybe but they'd stand out less.

Yes, but it also could potentially not hit mafia. Which means that if it's

6/2/1

goes to 5/2/1

goes to 3/2/1.

Oh, I guess that's not lose since if the 1 can't win with mafia, they want mafia dead too. Ok, carry on.

technically it is a town loss should gamestate reach 3/2/1; unless there's a kill save after lynching the 3p, it becomes a big version of Kingmaker: The Game

but iunno what paperblade would consider that to be

After a long time spent asleep and being woken up by the damn announcements, you were happy to lynch SB when he claimed responsibility.

SB has been lynched!

Dear SB,

Do you hear that sound

That is the sound of an sk winning a mafia game

As more and more sks win I shall gather more strength

You are Levity, Neutral Moderator.

You love neutrals, like Serial Killer and Amnesiac, and thus include them in every game you host. You don't really get why other people don't like them. Like, what the hell? You also hosted the first four Choral Mafia games, and seem to roll SK in every game you play in.

Every day, you must respond to your role PM with "Day X - Make USER appreciate the finer things in life." You will make USER come around to your way of thinking, and what better way to do it than let him experience the glory that is SK? At the end of the day, USER will get the power to kill. He will be required to use this kill, and it will disable any other abilities he has. By the next morning, though, things will return to normal. Since you're the host, if this kill is directed at you, it will not harm you in any way, and USER will be told his kill failed, although not why. You may idle this ability once. If you do, you will be able to perform this kill instead, and it will not disable your other abilities.

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Updating my tumblr." Include a message no more than 400 characters in length. This message will appear in the night update.

Since you are Levity and Levity is love, the first attempt on your life will fail, because killing isn't love unless you do it.

Roleplay: You like to roleplay I think probably, so you should do what you want (and like what you do).

You are allied with yourself. You win if everyone else is dead.

It is now Night 5. Night 5 ends August 11 at 4PM GMT-7.

You wake up to find Ether dead.

Dear Ether,

Actually, I suppose I misspoke. It makes an ass out of you, but I doesn't out of me, as I am already a bear.

You are Snike, Town Interceptor.

You have but one dream: be a town interceptor, and kill everyone. Alas, you never got the chance. In Anonymafia, the mafia vig enabler died N1, and in Trainwreck, you were killed Day 1. But this time, you will have your revenge!

At night, you may respond to your role PM with "Night X - Intercept USER." You will intercept USER on the way to where he's going, asking him for a claim, since that's what you do. He will tell you, allowing you to learn everyone that he visits. From there, you will go intercept everyone that he visits. However, you've never actually intercepted anyone before, so you won't be very good at this. Instead, you will learn everyone else that visited USER's target(s).

Post Restriction: You're a Canadian, so you should always strive to be polite.

You are allied with the Town. You win when all threats to the town are removed.

At least Snike got to intercept people this time, if only in spirit.

It is now Day 6. Day 6 ends on August 14 at 4PM GMT-7.

MYDTE1m.png

rip sb. i am sorry

anyhow I dunno Wombat's hammer made me feel weird (although I was really close to unvoting SB and voting Rein instead so idk maybe that was just my SK sense tingling), the fact SB didn't flip mafia kinda solidifies that for me. Still don't know if I would also look into Rein today since if he really was a protective role he should have been on Ether last night (and the online list said he WAS posting yesterday before Wombat took the early hammer and never got to finish).

##Vote: Rein how have you coasted this entire time without doing anything though I swear to god.

Also Kevin/Manix is making me feel weird too, I need to reread their thing from yesterday because I'm having trouble remembering it rn. I have to leave soon though.

Also my role is still useless, but it might finally come to some use tonight.

Potential mylo. That means we're claiming, right? Though... huh.

5/2 is theoretically the numbers, right? That means mislynch gets 4/2, then night kill is 3/2. So either mafia has potential for multiple kills, there's a granny or some such, we have another vig around somehow, or Manix is lying. Thoughts?

I'm confused now.