Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

Ether - watcher tracker variant thingie majig.
kirsche - Dunno if he claimed
Leornianwynn - ME HAH.
Levity - HINTED AT CLAIM YO.
Manix - Numbers?
Rein - Didn't he like try to shoot someone?
SB - Didn't claim, says role is weak.
scorri - Claimed to shoot someone.
Shinori - Obvscum. paranoid cop.

YAY FOR REMAINING PLAYER BASE.

Did I miss anyone's claims?

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think SB claimed.

So Ether is like a Tracker/Watcher hybrid.

Also, Paperblade says I would have scanned like a vanilla town last night because the ragekill thingy did disable my role.

As for the nature of the interaction between my role and Shinori's, when it's not disabled, my role views as Shinori/Town no matter what. So a paranoid cop like Shinori sees me as Shinori/Town. Any sanity cop would see me as Shinori/Town. Even a Tracker might see me as Shinori/Town. I haven't asked about that. Framing also doesn't affect me. Apparently the roleblock from the ragekill does but that still only makes me scan like a vanilla town.

Also, I should clarify, since I don't want plans to be made on false assumptions. I am not a standard watcher. I choose my target, and then I watch whoever their target is. I targetted Snike N2.

It was even on this page, SB. I targetted eclipse, Snike, Snike, and Helios. I'm a tracker that transitions into a watcher, is one way to put it. I targetted Helios because he had been on the receiving end of a small wagon and I was curious, and after the day was cancelled I was a tad confused.

In fact, if you had read anything I said in the last few pages, it would be obvious at this point that if Snike was roleblocked, it was specifically not by Rein.

##Unvote: Shinori

##Vote: SB

Oh, right. I don't see why you would track the dayvig then, in that case.

I'm also kind of surprised you didn't call Snike out earlier if you saw him take an action after he claimed to be bulletproof in thread.

I tracked eclipse to see if she had any other actions aside from a Dayvig.

As for Snike, I tracked him specifically because he said he was hit. Although, having an action next to being BP isn't all that unusual, so I tracked him again because I wanted to double check. I caught him the next day.

I suppose I just didn't want to be hasty about it.

Yeah, but he claimed to be bulletproof in the thread, which probably should've rung alarms. Pedit: I guess I can accept that explanation, although I'm not too happy for it.

Not sure why you wanted to pry into the actions of a probtown role though. Also welp at me misreading the hook thing, although that takes away any reason I had for not wanting to lynch Rein.

A dayvig hitting town and a hidden ITP isn't necessarily town. I just wanted to confirm for myself if she could do anything else, since no one else stuck out as quite so much of an outlier at the time. Besides, I knew for a fact that she had indeed targeted naglfar, so I could have backed her up on that front had it become necessary.

And Snike claiming hit did ring alarm bells, which is precisely why I was on him.

Scum!Dayvig with Manix's numbers though is really sketchy, even moreso with how clipsey's role let her shoot from her role pm rather than the thread. Looking back i can sort of see a crumb of your result somewhere so yeah.

Ether did Snike give a result N2 or did it say he visited noone and he had to make do with his hands instead that night?

Also this hooker might be ITP if he hooked Snike and that stopped the N2 kill. That would mean the gunslinger isn't though and that would still leave the N4 hook unexplained... unless Scorri is the hooker and was hooked herself.

Rein did you stop the kill?

Might be time for a claim then.

Btw Paperblade told me that a Tracker would get a Shinori/Town scan on me too so I assume that means unless I get the ragekill again, Levity or Ether could also vet me. But I don't normally target anyone and I'm already vetted enough imo so I'd suggest looking elsewhere but whatever.