Serenes Forest Mafia Mafia 3 - NOW IT'S REIN TIME (Game over)

Paperblade

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay so I guess there's no point in not fullclaiming

I'm SB, the forgetful role cop (not alignment or flavor, just the role and what it does). 'Forgetful' meaning I don't get my results until I give up a scan for the night to retrieve my previous results. On N1 I was on Psych because I didn't really catch his crumb/didn't understand it and wanted clarification, but I didn't pick up the result N2 because he claimed before that and didn't feel it was worth wasting the night.

on N2 I was on Helios because I was starting to feel weird about him, then N3 I collected my results (Psych was dead by then but I got Helios's role so that's what I meant by having info on him); then the day ended early.

on N4 I was on SB because I thought he was scummy too but then I led his lynch and he was me oops. On N5 I was on Kevin. I would have to collect my results tonight to learn Kevin's role, so basically I have nothing right now.

Uh... Rein's essentially proven town at this point, you do realize? He and Snike both targeted me as claimed by flipped town. Snike's only possible action would be a night kill. Yet I didn't die. THEREFORE!

Shinori you've kinda explained Manix but where's Rein coming from

##Unvote I forgot to do this

give me a sec

Ok cool. I figured out the numbers guise. The reason it is potential MyLo is...

Someone is poisoned.

I was puzzled about the numbers until Levity claimed a delayed role. Then it clicked. He does have a delayed role. It doesn't investigate though. Kinda convenient how everyone he investigates dies right when he collects the results huh? The claim of targeting SB N4 seals it imo. If SB were poisoned yesterday, it wouldn't have been potential MyLo. But if a townie is poisoned today...it is potential MyLo. I though Kevin was scum but the fact that Levity claimed the N5 target on Kevin is interesting.

##Tearfully stab: Levity

##Vote: Shinori

Actually I like this because Shinori's reads & actions for the most part have seemed lazy, and he's been coasting off of his claim. Why do you think Rein is scum?

Also I'd have to reread ISO but I remember him thinking me & manix were scum off of an associative read without a flip, then didn't vote either of us, also Shinori if you think one of Manix/Rein are scum why aren't you voting for one of them?

Someone is poisoned.

and exactly how, pray tell, do you know that? is this a slip or just my imagination?

goddamn

also re via: she crumbed the helios part soooooooo i don't quite understand where the rest of that post is even coming from

honestly her targets kinda make sense, so i think you're pushing bs here

kirsche/wombat scum is sounding really good right now

You crumbed "info." And that was the same day Snike used his Governor. So if you were scum you would have known you wouldn't have to divulge your info.

And Clipsey died that night along with Helios so there's no one to disprove the assumption that she killed Helios.

Also a lot of other people have claimed and I was taking a shot in the dark wrt Kevin just in case. I also don't understand where a poisoner would come from because the deaths don't really add up. I'm p sure Eclipse killed Helios, she had a vig shot left AND expressed her suspicions on him before that.

Manix, assuming it's 5/2, how could it be potential MyLo unless the mafia has the ability to kill 2 townies tonight. How could the mafia have that ability tonight but not last night?

I know it's rolespec, but it fits so well.

And isn't Levity's claim the perfect cover for a Poisoner? Especially if the mafia have a rolecop.

Manix: That would give two godfathers to scum though...

don't ask me what the setup is like, i still think wombat is pushing bs

You crumbed "info." And that was the same day Snike used his Governor. So if you were scum you would have known you wouldn't have to divulge your info.

yeah but the question is... look at the kills the following night. clipsey died, and she couldn't have shot herself. someone shot snike (and claimed it). the only remaining kill was helios, which considering clipsey's flip, was entirely possible that clipsey herself shot helios, considering she had suspicions of him at the time.

so how would scum!via know she wouldn't have to out info?

Except the town could have an extra kill that someone is hiding??? What makes you automatically assume that it's the mafia who has an extra kill?

Manix, assuming it's 5/2, how could it be potential MyLo unless the mafia has the ability to kill 2 townies tonight. How could the mafia have that ability tonight but not last night?

you're assuming it's a scum based kill, which it might not be

which implies to me that you know more than we do

In fact all of the secondkills were claimed by other people, p much confirming that they were a result of SB's role. Helios's kill was the only one unaccounted for, and it's pretty likely Eclipse killed him. Also if you're suggesting I poisoned SB instead of targeting him, why would I lead a lynch on him????

##Unvote

##Vote: Wombat

w/e I know it's weird his claim and shinori's go together but this is rubbing me the wrong way

Levity knew he wouldn't have to out info because he knew he could just claim the poisonkill as his target. That's why the delayed rolecop or w/e it is makes sense. It's like claiming you always investigate the guy who the mafia NK'd except much subtler.

And why would the mafia hook Clipsey N2 but not N3?

And with Clipsey's role and Psych's role, do you really think we have another vig?

Levity knew he wouldn't have to out info because he knew he could just claim the poisonkill as his target. That's why the delayed rolecop or w/e it is makes sense. It's like claiming you always investigate the guy who the mafia NK'd except much subtler.

read her post on leading a lynch against sb if she "poisoned" him

And with Clipsey's role and Psych's role, do you really think we have another vig?

yeah this basically says to me that you're super sure the potential kill is scumbased (hint: vengeful/other kills exist)